Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the bags! Hit em straight today, but I hope Team Chad hits em a little straighter!

Play well today, my friend.

You're up against two Morgan Cup champions, so defeat is certain. But you'll handle it gracefully.

#DotCom4TeamGlasses
This is what I'm talking about! Looking forward to teeing it up with E-dawg and sharing Kirsten's first ever THP event round with her. Good times will be had by all today, no doubt about that.

Holy hell those were some burgers!!

Can the recipients of those even move this morning? Especially Neb! Hahaha

This is what I'm talking about! Looking forward to teeing it up with E-dawg and sharing Kirsten's first ever THP event round with her. Good times will be had by all today, no doubt about that.

Tell K I said hi, awesome lady!

Between her and Rhi, Callaway knows how to hire the ladies. :)

Side bets:

o/u 0.5 "f%#$ yeah"s from Rhi on the course this weekend?

:female-fighter:

Holy hell those were some burgers!!

Can the recipients of those even move this morning? Especially Neb! Hahaha
Just some fuel for the battle. Also, for as big as they were, they were equally tasty. What a fantastic meal, which should surprise nobody that great food was had at a THP event.

2.5 hours until we need to be at the range.

Matchups for Day 1 are ready.
Players will be meeting on the range at 8am PST for an hour of range time, some testing of Callaway gear and then they go off.
Best Ball this morning with each hole worth a point.

Exciting day ahead gents and ladies!! Play well!!!

Matchups for Day 1 are ready.
Players will be meeting on the range at 8am PST for an hour of range time, some testing of Callaway gear and then they go off.
Best Ball this morning with each hole worth a point.
What JB isn't mentioning is that some of it is top secret because it hasn't been released yet. Pretty freaking cool, I mean if you're into that sort of thing.

Good Morning #theking participants. Have some questions for you:
How are you guys doing this morning? How are the nerves?
When is the first tee times?
And what's in the bags of all the #zoocrew, would love to read what you guys and gals are playing?

So 11am CT for tee off, got it.

Love the point a hole, never played that format but it seems like it would be fun and help to keep everyone in the match....not to mention playing all 18 holes.

The King is here! Have a blast out there guys and let's make sure Team Chad has no hope going into tomorrow!

Pre-release range session?! One of these days I've got to be a part of something like that.

And what's in the bags of all the #zoocrew, would love to read what you guys and gals are playing?

First tee time is 9am PST.
First group out is

Puttin4Bird & Time4Tim vs Harry Arnett & Kirsten Everett

What JB isn't mentioning is that some of it is top secret because it hasn't been released yet. Pretty freaking cool, I mean if you're into that sort of thing.
That's how Callaway rolls.

Doing fantastic this morning. The beds at the omni are like sleeping on clouds, so if people aren't rested and ready it is their own fault. Nerves for me aren't there yet, but getting up to the first tee will bring them around I am sure. Having done a big event before and being second to last group off should help, but no way I get up there and feel like it's just another tee shot.

First tee time is at 9am local time, but we are all getting to the range at 8am for some warmup and fun.

Play well everyone! Sick bags but I'd expect nothing less from Callaway! Let's go for the 2-peat team Harry

First group out is

We don't approve that trade. Harry can't have Kirsten. She's our secret weapon.

Up and at em! In about two hours we meet on the range and get ready to do battle. We will be testing the PM grind wedge and an unreleased product this morning. Then off we go to the champion course to play two man best ball. Sandiegonative and I are ready!

Oh, hey, and I'll just leave this here for all the participants....

#MVP

First group out is

We don't approve that trade. Harry can't have Kirsten. She's our secret weapon.
Sure it's just a simple mix up. I think Harry is paired up with Velardo this morning.

So... Who else is thinking breakfast? Does the Omni have a waffle machine in the lobby like all the other classy hotels I've stayed in?

Play well everyone! Sick bags but I'd expect nothing less from Callaway! Let's go for the 2-peat team Harry
I guess I should have pulled the Morgan Cup teammate card???? I've seen that card a few times last few months :alien:

I guess I should have pulled the Morgan Cup teammate card???? I've seen that card a few times last few months :alien:
I flipped a coin for support. Both teams are great!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back