Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those bags are on freakin point. Callaway is taking care of you two something fierce!

I'm pretty torn on who to cheer for first round. Neb and Fupresti are DotCom alumni, but Ethan is beyond top notch on the ZooCrew and Kirsten and I have a Hideaway cart sharing bond making sure I got to all the cool photo opportunities AND since she made sure the Basement Dweller bags made it from Carlsbad all the way to The Hideaway in some sketchy road conditions.

What am I reading?

And, I'm awake. I'm a Californian and not supposed to be waking up 3 hours early. Probably not falling back asleep because the excitement is just so high right now.

Today is they day we step out from behind the screens and the jibber jabber ends. We start the battle that will dethrone Harry. As my buddy Flo says. "It's going down for real."

And, I'm awake. I'm a Californian and not supposed to be waking up 3 hours early. Probably not falling back asleep because the excitement is just so high right now.

Today is they day we step out from behind the screens and the jibber jabber ends. We start the battle that will dethrone Harry. As my buddy Flo says. "It's going down for real."

Despite it being 4am out there. I'm pretty sure a lot of guys are awake.

Lots of excitement ahead for today. I'll be following the action off and on throughout the day.

Have a blast

#ImWithTeamSocks

Enjoy and play well today guys!

Hit em straight today fellas

Those bags, as well as the the rest of the swag, are nothing short of amazing!

Have a blast teams, this s going to be a great event!

Have a blast today fellas and gals .

Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Holy smokes! Callaway and THP killing it again!
Have an awesome time out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nicely done ZooCrew! I guess Harry wanted to ask least send his team home with some nice parting gifts. #'s team will have that swag, and the crystal! Have a blast!

Holy smokes! Swag out the ears this year!

Callaway knows how to take care of people. Awesome stuff so far.

Have a blast today guys. The swag looks amazing, those bags are incredible.

A TON of goodness in this thread. Have fun guys and that swag is awesome. Callaway & THP at their best.

Finally caught up. Looks like everyone's already having an amazing time, and that swag is just ridiculous.

Have a fantastic day out on the course today everyone, have fun and we'll all be following along.

This photo makes me happy for so many reasons. Good to see Jake at a THP event and great to see Morgan on the road again. Have fun boys!
ScottyG and Rhianna arrived
7d93112b28399e4c1ed39e5a2202bfeb.jpg
a6986d456c9e9799254cacf36b85cded.jpg

This pic makes me jealous, what a beautiful bag.
cda57efc961521ff921e87676aabad11.jpg

Awesome gifts from Callaway! Shirts are sharp and this bag wow, it is a staff bag turned into a stand bag. Same exact quality.

In terms of dinner; food was amazing and it was great talking to Kirsten, Chad and Scott. Seeing their enthusiasm about their product (specifically the XR line and ChromeSoft) was refreshing. Very genuine and exciting. To top it off they are some pretty awesome people. Even though I'll be going into battle against Chad and Scott tomorrow I really enjoyed chatting it up and sharing some good laughs with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting caught up here.
Ill try to sum up what I am seeing...

Good times.
Great Location.
Awesome People.
Super food.
Incredible swag.
Amazing event

Does that sound about right?

That bag is gorgeous.

Did anybody sleep last night?

#ImWithChadAndTeamSocks

The bag is sweet. Looks like a blast was had by all last night. Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Love it boys. I'm rooting for Team Harry. I'm rooting for Finley. Supervillians need to stick together.

Time to shine guys, have a blast and make some great memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back