Yes! Mollie Putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This putter arrived at THP Headquarters for review and we wanted to put up a few pictures for those that have not seen it as of yet. It has a great look and shape and we will get it out there for testing asap.

From the company:

The Mollie is toe-down flanged-blade that features several technologies that work simultaneously to provide more roll and consistency. The back of the putter is fitted with a section of ultra-heavy tungsten which significantly increases the MOI of the putter when combined with the ultra light C-Groove face of the aeronautical-grade 6061 aluminum. The body is made of 303 stainless steel and the entire club is CNC milled to perfection. The light soft face and a heavy back make this putter extremely forgiving. Mollie has a head weight of 355 grams, loft of 2.5 degrees and lie of 72 degrees standard. Mollie is available in right hand only for a suggested retail of $360 (U.S.)

878494444_28zm4-L-1.jpg

878494470_LjaaD-L-1.jpg

878494418_qaukS-L-1.jpg

878494377_TFFSE-L-1.jpg

878494407_AtWx6-L-1.jpg

878494358_gWXZj-L-1.jpg

878494429_CHvDf-L-1.jpg

• Admin
Not a bad looking putter but there is a lot of putters out there that same style for less (Wilson, Cleveland)

Beautiful putter. I'm sure you are loving it JB.

Not a bad looking putter but there is a lot of putters out there that same style for less (Wilson, Cleveland)

+1 OEM, that's a lot of dough, but it's a gorgeous putter.

Re: Yes! Mollie Putter

Is this officially one of the most expensive putters in the market? I can think of at least 4 putters I'd buy before this one...

Editing this because it wasn't a terribly constructive post... I do think it is a great looking putter, and I like what appears to be a removable weight on the back end... I just can't seem to justify that kind of pricetag.

Last edited:
Oh my godd... I want that putter!!!!!! I've been a Yes! fan forever and I think I need this one.

sharp looking putter....Kind of agree with OEM re: the cost vs. others in the marketplace

These are exceptionally rare. I bought and sold one, now I bought another. Really, really love the feel both in hand and the feel of the ball at impact. Rolls them tight and true. Get your hands on one of these if you can, for me personally, it has been superior to any #9 or Del Mar that I've owned.

Well hello Mollie! Yes! IMO is very underrated. My Yes! Dianna combined with the Seemore method has been deadly for me this year. Practice alignment and stroke with the Seemore at home and take the Yes! to the course.

Well hello Mollie! Yes! IMO is very underrated. My Yes! Dianna combined with the Seemore method has been deadly for me this year. Practice alignment and stroke with the Seemore at home and take the Yes! to the course.

That's a pretty good idea. I think using two putters might allow one to concentrate more on the shot than the tool.

That's a pretty good idea. I think using two putters might allow one to concentrate more on the shot than the tool.

Strange that should come up because I have been practicing with a Spider blade and playing with my Callie 12 and my putting has been getting better and better.

I can't say its stroke or feel that has improved but I think my stroke has improved the most.

Back