Android Phone Thread

Found a local person wanting to trade their LG G3 straight up for an iPhone 6.

Might do it.

Hmm..
If he changes his mind and decides to trade it for an s4 let me know

If he changes his mind and decides to trade it for an s4 let me know
Getting it done. Trading my iphone 6 for the LG G3, plus a zero lemon battery, wireless charger and a whole bunch of other accessories.

I think im getting a good deal here.

Getting it done. Trading my iphone 6 for the LG G3, plus a zero lemon battery, wireless charger and a whole bunch of other accessories.

I think im getting a good deal here.
Not too shabby unless you paid retail for the iphone...but then again it's a sunk cost at this point

And, I am back on Android.

Welcome back beags

Welcome back Ryan! The G3 has been amazing for me so far

War, how is the LG skin? I know a lot about TouchWiz which is the skin that Samsung unfortunately puts over Android.

War, how is the LG skin? I know a lot about TouchWiz which is the skin that Samsung unfortunately puts over Android.
I like it. Much better than the touchwiz. Will still switch to a launcher I'm sure.

You probably won't notice it coming from the iPhone, but one of the things I think I will miss are the physical buttons.

I like it. Much better than the touchwiz. Will still switch to a launcher I'm sure.
Cool. I am on NOVA and will be till I get my Nexus 6. I always like hearing how different companies put their spin on Android.

Thanks

LG G3, traded for my iPhone 6, which I was bored with

Forgot how much I love android os

I have a few LG G3 cases I have no use for anymore if you want them. Just PM me your address and I will send them out.

You probably won't notice it coming from the iPhone, but one of the things I think I will miss are the physical buttons.
I don't miss them...well, didn't have them. Haha
I have a few LG G3 cases I have no use for anymore if you want them. Just PM me your address and I will send them out.
Dude! Thanks!

What is the difference between the G3 and the G3 Vigor?

And in just a little under 24 hours, I am quickly reminded why I much prefer Android OS to iOS.

iOS is a bit more polished and streamlined, but Android, for me, is just a better operating system overall.

And in just a little under 24 hours, I am quickly reminded why I much prefer Android OS to iOS.

iOS is a bit more polished and streamlined, but Android, for me, is just a better operating system overall.
Thought you wanted a note 4

One M9 unlocked goes on sale thru HTC at midnight for $649 and preorders through AT&T on contract for $299. Haven't seen news on other carriers.

No clue, actually, have never compared them.
Found it, so basically its a G3 lite
LG G3 Vigor VS LG G3
V Display: 5.0-inch 720 x 1280 (HD) IPS LCD, 294 PPI
G3 Display: 5.5-inch 1440 x 2560 (2K) IPS LCD, 538 PPI
V Camera: 8-megapixel, LED flash, 1080p 30fps video
G3 Camera: 13-megapixel, 2xLED flash, 4K 30fps video
V SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core, 1GB RAM
G3 SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core, 3GB RAM

Back