2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I moved up to 80 from 100+ even though I forgot to change my roster. I'll take that.

Stayed the same at 15, but lost ground on the leader. I think you needed Spieth this weekend just to keep up...it didn't help moving up at all.

Moving up slowly, from 55 to 46. Need that win from a sleeper pick to make a big move. Like this week, everyone picks the big names to win, so when they do there's little movement.

Only moved up 3 spots from 50 to 47. I picked Speith but im guessing lots of others did to.

Came in P3 @ Augusta and moved from 38 to 14.

:rockon:

Moved from 46 to 43, not a big move but slow and steady.

I moved up 4 spots from 27-23. I've picked 4 winners in a row after a lousy start. Hopefully I can keep it up.

Stayed steady at 16.

Going backwards to 57th after a good couple weeks that took me to the top 20, fate is a cruel thing sometimes lol.

after somehow screwing up the week before (somehow lineup wasnt saved and fell from 80 to 143) i moved from 143 to 128 this week.

I moved up one place from 64 to 63.

I moved down a few but stayed in the top 20. Rose and Mickelson picks helped some springboard me.

Back up to 83rd. Hoping to crack top 75 next week.

Darn I didnt move up at all this week. Just kidding all. Man i have to do all I can just to stay ahead of lots of you.

This is such a challenge each but so much fun and it makes every golf tournament so much more exciting to me.

Thanks again to THP for such great things they do.

Moved from 5th to 4th with 3 guys in the Top 10..... Now if I could only make up ground to that Arkansas Guy

Picked the winner, dropped two spots.

Ugh Masters Week really killed me this week. Went from 61 to 105. First time all year I have been out of Top 100.

thanks for the bump...off to set my losing team...

From 103 to 93... back in the top 100

The best part about last week (Masters) is that I chose Jordan Spieth for the Bridgestone Masters contest, but not for my fantasy team. Looking back, I'm not sure what I was thinking. And yea, I've been steadily falling down the ranks, should reach the 200s by the end of the seasons.

~Rock

The best part about last week (Masters) is that I chose Jordan Spieth for the Bridgestone Masters contest, but not for my fantasy team. Looking back, I'm not sure what I was thinking. And yea, I've been steadily falling down the ranks, should reach the 200s by the end of the seasons.

~Rock
Don't be absurd, you'd need another 25 people to sign up and do better than you to get to the 200s.

Don't be absurd, you'd need another 25 people to sign up and do better than you to get to the 200s.
Lol. But it is still possible. Im not very good at it, but it gives me people to root for every week, and that's plenty of fun for me.

~Rock

Back