2012 THP Outing Spot Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a full day of demo, fabulous outing dinner, meet new friends, play some seriously beautiful and challenging course, create memories (all good), raffles, games and prizes. Worth every penny!!!

JR spun out into the wall... johowdy is in front, Griff sneaking up from the backfield... white flag comes out

I agree, it would be a great thing for anyone. I just can't pull it right now. Travel costs would bite my tail.
You get a full day of demo, fabulous outing dinner, meet new friends, play some seriously beautiful and challenging course, create memories (all good), raffles, games and prizes. Worth every penny!!!

attending the outing in 2010 was one of the best weekends of my life. Followed by the one in 2011, and MC. These trips are just worth getting to if you can.

So, overall, looking at at least 500 if I am frugal? Let me look into some things.

I'm going on the cheap. I'm staying two nights and the cheapest flights I could. I'm in for about 675 for my whole trip. Thats everything. My two nights, my flight, food budget. If you can drive there, take 250 out for my flight cost.

its going to be all to tomorrow. I'm scheduled to be on the road that weekend. I need to see if I can push till the following weekend. I'm going to talk with my reps tomorrow. I hope.... I really hope I can pull this thing out!

Yeah, thats what I figured. Money is just a little to tight with me going to college and the new house this year. Any idea when signups start for next year? I am gonna be the first name on that list!
I'm going on the cheap. I'm staying two nights and the cheapest flights I could. I'm in for about 675 for my whole trip. Thats everything. My two nights, my flight, food budget. If you can drive there, take 250 out for my flight cost.

When are you getting in? Friday?

We wont be worrying about next year right now. It will be a while before we do anything with that.

For those thinking about it, here are some things that are highlights.

THP 2011 Picture Thread
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/fo...ht=2011+outing

Do it do it do it!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

When are you getting in? Friday?

Yep Friday morning at a little after 9 in MCO. I know I'll miss the first couple hours of the demo day, but on the short notice, i grabbed an open spot in Jan., I couldnt put the time/money together for more than Fri/Sat. Night stay. Next year I am putting a better plan in place and will have a dedicated budget for this event to take better advantage of time.

Those pics from '11 are beautiful. I've been several times but Kelly really captured some great shots

An offer of the first drink round is now on the table for the next person to sign up!!!! :drinks:

A beer and 5 raffle tickets are already on the table. Are you adding another beverage?

Yup. So that makes 2 drinks and 5 raffle tickets.

Well thanks Tadashi. Wish I knew all about photography. I have a friend who is a professional photographer who recently gave me some great tips for future reference. Now all I need is a new camera because I broke our old one. :(

Those pics from '11 are beautiful. I've been several times but Kelly really captured some great shots

I didnt realise this is held on my birthday weekend. Its almost destiny.

I just looked at every picture in that 2011 thread again. WOW that was fun, I cannot wait to hang out with all you guys again! Even One-T.

Someone get Frank(A) to fill this spot. He can give us psychiatric pointers and write the whole thing off.

--
Tapatalk2

You should send Dennis so you can have some free time ;) :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back