2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fun to see what people come up with.

You've been rolling!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

hahaha. that thread is blowing up! there's a lot of good ones in there already.

You've been rolling!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I told you ******, I don't think I'm coming back, but I said I would support the event no matter what.

I didn't know you were married.

DIME! Just kidding. Anyways, my head hurts from that thread. I'm going to have to put my thinking cap on tomorrow since mine weren't as clever as some.

You didn't see the shackle?

Hawk thinks she's good looking

Sorry, I wasn't scoping out to see if you were available or not buddy. So Frank, after having been to a MC, are you excited about playing in one at some point?

Sorry, I wasn't scoping out to see if you were available or not buddy. So Frank, after having been to a MC, are you excited about playing in one at some point?

It would be the thrill of my life. Honestly, I just really want to hang out again. This is no smoke blowing to gain favors, I will try my hardest to be at the next one no matter if I am in or not. FFL with several folks.

I am in full MC 2013 ponder mode. I wasn't convinced I would be the right guy for the event, but after seeing everything that shook out this past weekend, it at least gives me something to shoot for.

I need to meet some THPers. You guys seem to have way too much fun at get-togethers and such. This could be the place to do it.

It would be the thrill of my life. Honestly, I just really want to hang out again. This is no smoke blowing to gain favors, I will try my hardest to be at the next one no matter if I am in or not. FFL with several folks.

I'm the same way dude, FFL!

I'm mostly interested in seeing where the next one is. I would actually love to see it back in MB at the same courses. They both were perfect for each format

I'm mostly interested in seeing where the next one is. I would actually love to see it back in MB at the same courses. They both were perfect for each format

I've heard nothing but amazing things about those courses even prior to the MC. Wouldn't mind seeing it there again! Honestly, I would love to see it at Pinehurst just because of my love for the place.

Pinehurst area would be sick as well

I had that idea driving home. Airports would suck though.

--
Tapatalk2

Only 70 miles from RDU, not too bad.

I'm out of that thread - Peaced out with Parking Lot Pros

Only 70 miles from RDU, not too bad.

When you factor the number of people coming in that need rides a two hour trip sucks.

--
Tapatalk2

When you factor the number of people coming in that need rides a two hour trip sucks.

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah, no doubt. It could be done though!

honestly, it wouldn't feel right without having everyone back for the 3rd like TC and FrankA and War Eagle and Jake and TMex and Dean and Sharkwrestler and...well, you get the picture.

This may have been lost in the other thread so I'll post it in here.

I hope that everyone from Morgan Cup 2.0 looks at the hype surrounding 3.0 and realizes just how good of a job they did. The other thread at this point is non stop, and its going to be tough to follow. Bravo guys and girls bravo.

I bet JBand GG are looking at that thread and dieing of laughter

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

honestly, it wouldn't feel right without having everyone back for the 3rd like TC and FrankA and War Eagle and Jake and TMex and Dean and Sharkwrestler and...well, you get the picture.

That's very kind Tyler but it won't work out that way. There would be uproar and coups, LOL

Like I said, I'll be around to support those who are in it, unlike so many from this year. I was completely saddened by the lack of forum participation concerning this years MC. Very eye opening. Well, I don't have to tell you, you know.

That's very kind Tyler but it won't work out that way. There would be uproar and coups, LOL

Like I said, I'll be around to support those who are in it, unlike so many from this year. I was completely saddened by the lack of forum participation concerning this years MC. Very eye opening. Well, I don't have to tell you, you know.

You think you're going to go down and help out if you don't participate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back