The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude cold is gone. I am beyond dizzy and racked in pain. I just think its dehydration or something

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I hate that chip companies make bags that are 3 times larger then they need to be.

Good ol Nate responds "Cute Dog," Nate's hilarious

I hate that chip companies make bags that are 3 times larger then they need to be.

When I worked for Frito Lay, people were ALWAYS complaining to me about that. I was like, dude, I just sell them, I don't package the damn things. When I went to the factory in Topeka, there were complaints all over the wall about that very thing. One bag had just a handful of chips in it, and was all air. I laughed. Who would even buy that in the first place?

I am so lost with this facebook ranting, no idea what is going on there.

I don't know what you're talking about.........

you said that to the the Troll on the THP Facebook page, no?

Nevermind, I found it.

Is THP slow for anybody else tonight?

It's been ludicrously slow for me. All other pages are fine.

Am I the only one who has consistently good access to THP? It has been an extremely rare occasion that THP moves slow for me.

Am I the only one who has consistently good access to THP? It has been an extremely rare occasion that THP moves slow for me.

I actually hate you, Wake. hahaha

Drive a guy crazy slow at various times. Had to close it and reopen it a number of times.

Kevin

It has to do something with that fancy THP staff bag. . .

I hate it when you are eating cookies, and there are no more cookies to eat. That pisses me right off!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back