The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if there had ever been a time the worse record in the AL was only 10 games under .500...that's crazy

Wonder if there had ever been a time the worse record in the AL was only 10 games under .500...that's crazy

Should make for a fun second half. The fact that 3 AL Central teams would make the playoffs right now is crazy.

I smell low ratings

Except for the KC market I guess.

Back to back bases loaded walks I'll take it

And u knew Brantley would deliver with runners on..5-1 real quick

The tribe any good this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Started putrid heating up lately though. 4.5 back of wildcard

Lindor had a great at bat there especially for a rookie without a lot of experience. I really like his all around game. Kid may be the truth

Lindor had a great at bat there especially for a rookie without a lot of experience. I really like his all around game. Kid may be the truth
Wish they would find a chump to tske Bourne or swisher and I'd be happy

Wish they would find a chump to tske Bourne or swisher and I'd be happy

They don't have anyone ready to come up just yet. Clint Frazier will be nice but he's still a couple years away from being ready

They don't have anyone ready to come up just yet. Clint Frazier will be nice but he's still a couple years away from being ready
More at bats for Raeburn

Those turds are just stealing AB

Lol David Murphy is hitting .330 wow. Thank god I haven't been paying attention or I would be convinced I'm on drugs

Lol David Murphy is hitting .330 wow. Thank god I haven't been paying attention or I would be convinced I'm on drugs
He's been on fire this week and some of last

And Salazar looks more like a pitcher and not just a thrower. If this team ever got consistent offense they could be a threat

Salazar looked great tonight...can't believe he hit butler 0-2

And lol at the cash Oakland paid billy butler to sign...under .250 and only 7 HR

An error and 3 runs help the yanks beat the sox...Pineda looked great and the back end of the pen is solid. The east is going to be hotly contested.

going to be some exciting races all season

By the way, your A.L. All star team won again.

Giants have been struggling with injuries this year and staying above .500 but they got a win tonight over the Phillies with 15 runs off 22 hits, including a Hunter Pence opposite field grand slam. Good to have him back out there.

Paulo Orlando hits a home run to lead off the 8th to give the All Stars an 11-10 lead over Toronto.

Comedy of errors in the game though, four by KC, three by Toronto.

Royals blew a 7-0 lead after five.

Game ends with a strikeout and Salvy gunning down the runner at first who was trying to take second.

The Rays somehow sweep the Stros after losing 15/18 coming into the series.

Homerun derby is back kids. That was damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back