What Golf hat do most people wear?

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
As I was driving today I passed a few cars and the drivers all had on golf hats. They were all wearing a Nike golf hat. I have noticed a lot of people wearing them around here lately and it got me thinking about what is the most worn golf hat. I would say it has to be the Titleist hats but Nike is coming on strong. What do you guys think.

Pukka THP hat is the favorite for me

Love my callaway #grandaddy hats, but my favorite golf hats are by Under Armour

i have a nike and a titleist hat so i guess i fit the stereotype

I love all of my Cobra and Puma hats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wear my Cobra hat. I would say I see more Titleist hats being sported in my area.

Love a few of my thp hats, Bridgestone and taylormade hats

But my UA hats get the most play as they are just so freaking comfortable

Love my 2013 albatross hat, but also have a white TM hat that I like.

Wilson Staff Black and White FG tour hat. I love the fit and clean look of the hat.

Wear mostly TM caps, but really like to wear my THP and Bridgestone caps as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

This will be my main hat of choice for this summer. I'm still having issues with pre skin cancer so I got to protect :thumb:

$%28KGrHqV,%21i0E7GIetIUSBPBin5Jgbw%7E%7E60_14.JPG

Usually wear 2013 albatross hat or my white Srixon hat. Sometimes my black titleist if I forgot a hat, since I leave it in the car.

With a near size 8 melon, I basically wear what fits - usually golf course logo'd or my trusty Bridgestone cap. Having said that I do have two Titleist caps and no Nike hats.

I usually wear one of my Callaway Hex Black caps.

THP or UA the vast majority of the time.

Alternate between SeeMore (have 1), Mizuno (have 2) and Cleveland (have 3) hats. Probably wear the Mizuno hats more than the others because I like the Flex Fit feature of them.

Usually golf course hats. I also like my R1 hats, I have a black and white one.

Love my callaway #grandaddy hats, but my favorite golf hats are by Under Armour

The UA hats seem to fit me well along with the Pukka hats

I've got a beat up Titelist hat that is just super comfortable and is one of my favorites. I'm converting to hi-top visors this year though. Bridgestone, Callaway are already purchased. Hopefully can add a Ping, Cobra and Cleveland one as well

The most worn that is see are the TW nike hats or TaylorMade.

I don't often wear hats but when I do I use my Cobra hat or my Colorado Avalanche hat. My head is so small that I buy a small pro fit hat and have the wife take it in a bit. I look ridiculous in them.

I don't think I own any golf hats. I always wear a Minnesota Twins, or Minnesota Golden Gophers hat.

Wear my Taylormade hats the most. I also have a sweet new era hat that I got at a golf tournament that is actually my favorite.

I generally wear one hat every day until it gets worn out. Right now that's a Taylomade hat.

THP Pukka hats for me as well. Morgan Cup sponsors also heavy in the rotation.

Back