Cobra Tour Trusty Wedge Preview

Look what will be at demo day for everybody coming.

saganu9y.jpg

You just made a few hearts skip a beat right there.

dear ddec, Howzat, bullfrog, lambro....

you now have a homework assignment for this weekend, as it's possible these could be MC available.

please report back your findings to tnolan, WCBM, Castor, and Icey.

Wow, That is awesome. If anyone is looking for it this weekend it likes to sleep in my golf bag.

dear ddec, Howzat, bullfrog, lambro....

you now have a homework assignment for this weekend, as it's possible these could be MC available.

please report back your findings to tnolan, WCBM, Castor, and Icey.

I can answer this. No, unfortunately, these will not be available for the Morgan Cup because they will not be released until the fall. Plus, they will only be available in one loft. I already spoke to them about it. Sorry guys!

I can answer this. No, unfortunately, these will not be available for the Morgan Cup because they will not be released until the fall. Plus, they will only be available in one loft. I already spoke to them about it. Sorry guys!

Follow up questions....What loft and is this going to be available for the raffle?

Hmm - curious about the reasoning behind the one loft.

saganu9y.jpg

I'm ready to put some swings on that bad boy. Bunker practice at reunion is fun, so if anyone is looking for it, you know where to find it. I can't tell by the picture what loft is it?

good to know going in to it. Time to get reacquainted with the Trusty.

Any idea what the reasoning would be behind having only one loft? I wonder if they are planning multiple lofts down the road.

I actually like the looks of this thing

What wedges are the guys going with in the MC?

I will add that the regular trusty rusty wedges are really good out of the sand.

I hope someone orders the BIG trusty rusty

I did not order a Gap Wedge with my irons, so a Big Trusty in that spot could be an option for me.

that's why i like you Morgan...you get answers and get them quick. good to know.

dean, you're still not excused from your homework assignment.

Tyno have I ever let you down? Wait, don't answer

Any idea what the reasoning would be behind having only one loft? I wonder if they are planning multiple lofts down the road.

I actually like the looks of this thing

From wht I can guess, the one loft is just for a limited edition to generate some buzz off of Rickie Fowloer's input, then more traditional cobra lofts (53/55/57/etc) would be released at full release time. Sweet looking wedge though!

saganu9y.jpg
That looks amazing, I can't wait to hear how it performs for everyone!

It would have been very cool to have those Tour Trusty's in the MC, but I'm actually glad that I'm going with the Trusty Rusty's since I've been having some issues with my wedges, the Trusty Rusty's will help me with this!

Howzat says #GoTime

jabaza3a.jpg

Holy divot!

Back