NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely possible. Especially with that many stars on a team. Alot of egos to go around. I am not saying its the case but the team with the best players isnt always the best team.

I don't buy it... Maybe with an Ovi or a nash or a Carter...

But Iginla? Crosby? Morrow? They are at least two of the three best leaders in the league. Add in snipers like Neal, put in an unexplainably team-centric Russian in Malkin and you've got an incredible forward core.

But Iginla? Crosby? Morrow? They are at least two of the three best leaders in the league. Add in snipers like Neal, put in an unexplainably team-centric Russian in Malkin and you've got an incredible forward core.

Want to make a friendly wager? $20 Chipotle GC if they dont make it to the SCF finals or if they do.

I'm a pens fan, so I'm thrilled. But I never count my wins before they come. You still have to go out on the ice and play. One thing about this team, and maybe the new additions will help with this, but we saw a team like Philly cause the pens to lose their composure last year and get embarrassed. Defense went right out the window which meant Flower got lit up, they were more focused on retaliating then playing the game. I'm sure having a captain on every line now will help, but don't just assume anything.

Good thing you have to play the games and not just win on paper. Haha

They've been doing a fairly solid job of winning on the ice as well.

That made me lol. Thanks.

I don't know how you don't look at the Pens as the odds on favorite, I'd put money down now if I was a betting man!

Wonder if we start seeing crazy deals being made by teams trying to keep up.

Wonder if we start seeing crazy deals being made by teams trying to keep up.

Ray Shero is trying to trade for every captain in the league.

You never stop disappointing me.

I'd offer to buy you Chipotle for making that trip to Atlanta, but they are basically paying YOU to do it haha!

I don't disappoint... But I can commit to suggesting the Pens will finish ahead of NJ.

I'd offer to buy you Chipotle for making that trip to Atlanta, but they are basically paying YOU to do it haha!

I don't disappoint... But I can commit to suggesting the Pens will finish ahead of NJ.

Wow really? Dont fall off that limb...haha

You sound scared. I don't blame you. I hope NJ makes it in and has to play Pitt out of the gate.

My twitter feed + popcorn = happiness.

I will bet you the Devils finish ahead of the Blue Jackets but I know you wont take that bet.

I will bet you the Devils finish ahead of the Blue Jackets but I know you wont take that bet.

I support your side of that bet. I wish they'd finish WAY ahead so the Jackets can get Drouin.

I support your side of that bet. I wish they'd finish WAY ahead so the Jackets can get Drouin.

We want him back in Halifax next year haha. I don't care where he goes, as long as they don't keep him.

Ottawa coach Paul MacLean on the Iginla trade:

"I don't know why we're going to bother playing the playoffs."

Ottawa coach Paul MacLean on the Iginla trade:

"I don't know why we're going to bother playing the playoffs."

hahahaha he seriously said that?! Wow... How long until Ottawa fans start calling for his firing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back