Demo Day Live Stream

Any j40 wedges in the low 50s with DG Spinner and other shafts to test? I know Freddie has the J40s, maybe if theres a 50 or 52 with a different shaft than what he games he can give some insight on distance and flight differances for full shots?

Tell the person on the range directly in front of the camera in the White shirt and Black Pants he's coming WAY over the top.

Thanks Jman - any chance there is a Basha or Black tie with an Amp Cell adapter there?

Tell the person on the range directly in front of the camera in the White shirt and Black Pants he's coming WAY over the top.

No need for that.

haha sorry man, that was my fault.. I had a small demand, and I am pleased he liked it.

I'm glad he liked it. That thing is my favorite hybrid of 2013.

Jman is awesome.
he wears shirts under his golf shirt because he knows what's up.

thanks Rhino for the D2 feedback!

Let's do a fairway wood compare of the ones advertising distance as their main attribute.

Adams Super S
Callaway X-Hot
TM Stage 2

Which is longest, which launches higher, which is most accurate?

Thank you for having this webcam today. It will help my day go by faster and it's fun to watch "normal" people demo clubs. Enjoy the day !!

I'm at a preschool last day of school program....no live feed for me. Good Luck everyone, can't wait to hear the feedback later!

Let's do a fairway wood compare of the ones advertising distance as their main attribute.

Adams Super S
Callaway X-Hot
TM Stage 2

Which is longest, which launches higher, which is most accurate?

The Cleveland Classic wants to play as well!

Tell Playdough I love the outfit.

Can we remind each person to give their forum name when they give some info. Some of us know a lot of them but I'm betting there are a lot of people who don't know everyone

Back