New From St. Augustine FL

Bienvenidos a la THP!

Welcome to THP James!

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. My aunt lives in St Augustine and I love it there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP

Hello! My name is James I'm 24-years-old. I just picked up golfing about 3 months ago and I LOVE IT.
I'm down from losing about 20 balls a round to just 10. (haha)
I live here in St. Augustine FL, Just south of TPC Sawgrass.
I'm sure there are many of you in the area. Let me know if you'd like to get together.
I have access to 2 of the great courses at TPC as well as the WGV courses for Free or steeply discounted (usually just the cart fee).
Thanks for your time
- James

Welcome to THP James! Glad to have you here:) I will take you up on your offer if I'm ever in Florida.

Hell yeah man I'm down. Only lost 6 balls today. I'm improving.

welcome to THP

:welcome: James, I am sure that several THPers will be taking you up on your generous offer soon. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome! St Augustine is a great area.

Welcome to THP James!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! Great to have you here, if I'm ever in the area I'd love to hit up some of those courses.

Yeah no problem, i'm always down to play.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, James!

Welcome to THP.

Hey thanks.
Going to play The Players Stadium Course one day between June 1st and June 16th. (those are my available dates).
I have room for 2 more, it'll cost you $32 (cart fee) . Please let me know if you want to come and we'll pick one of those dates. Just depends on the availability of people involved.
Usual cost to play $400+
PM me :) Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to THP James !

Hey thanks, i appreciate it.
I hope somebody takes me up on the Players Stadium offer.
My golfing buddies can't take off work any time soon and I want to get a round in before the blackout dates.

Hey thanks.
Going to play The Players Stadium Course one day between June 1st and June 16th. (those are my available dates).
I have room for 2 more, it'll cost you $32 (cart fee) . Please let me know if you want to come and we'll pick one of those dates. Just depends on the availability of people involved.
Usual cost to play $400+
PM me :) Thanks

I'm down for Stadium Course for $32. I can probably get 1 more too if need be. Saturdays are best if that's good for you. Let me know!

Back