Drink of choice on the course

Usually something like this....
1857514887_f003b55226_z.jpg

Lol

Normally tea on the front 9 and water for the rest, unless its winter then its hot chocolate/coffee instead of tea

Water/ gatorade if I'm playing serious, coors light in a scramble or when I'm out just hacking

When I'm playing seriously, which only means I'm trying to do my best and that's 95% of the rounds I play, I'll drink Cytomax and water. If it's a fun scramble or something like that, then it's probably bourbon/coke or whatever beer they're putting in the buckets.

Always water on the course. After the round, a vodka tonic when it's hot and a Jack on the rocks when it is cool out.

1. Water if Im trying to play
2. Beer if its casual

Absolutely this ^^^^

I think I am good when I have some beers but it always ends poorly hahha

Well, when the temps were in the 60s to 70s here in Vegas, my drink of choice were usually water and a couple of bud light. Now that the temps have crept up to the high 90s to 100s, water and sports drinks only.

Homemade Arnold Palmer, water or coffee

Last edited:
I go Adam Sandler / Waterboy on this one...good ol' H2O.

Water for me.

G2 when I'm trying. Whatever alcohol I'm in the mood for during scrambles and such. Sometimes I'll try for the round and then have a beer or three post round but it sounds like that may change if they decrease the legal limit to .05 like they're talking about.

Water or Diet Coke or Fruit Punch Gatorade.

But today I had two beers, both on the back nine.

Water, water, and more water. Gatorade sometimes

Water or gatorade. Coffee in the morning.

I'll drink beer two or three times a year when I play.

Serious round: Arnold Palmer or sports drink
Casual: Leinekugel Summer Shandy :bananadance:

Casual or Tournament type setting, I never drink alcohol while playing. Either a few bottles of Dasani or Vitamin Water. After a round, a few Captain N' Cokes do the trick :drinks:

I too dont enjoy drinking any alcohol while playing as I need as much focus and concentration as possible. Afterwards, I like to have a couple brewskies and talk about the round..

Mainly just ice water, a coke/pepsi if I need something else.

I try to stay away from the booze on the course, prefer my beer ice cold in the clubhouse.

Water with Mio or similar flavoring.

I always have water when im playing and then sometimes ill have a beer when we finish the round.

Always carry 1.5L of water and a sports drink

front nine water...back nine gatorade/powerade

Bud heavy during any round after 11 AM... Ok I fudge the time a little if its hot out.

Back