Bridgestone J15 Forged Wedges Preview

Yep, this one will be bent to 50* and be the gap wedge until the set AW gets here

f34ac1a60a6aeddf74e5f60e80f7073e.jpg

Back your original question dealing with the shaft. Is it really going to make that big of difference?

Yes, Freddie, I'm an #internetgolfer

But seriously...

I have no idea, but there is no upcharge, to go S300.

What are your thoughts?

Using Tapatalk

You guys really have me pondering a full Bridgestone bag this year, from the drivers to the wedges your comments are inspiring.

You guys really have me pondering a full Bridgestone bag this year, from the drivers to the wedges your comments are inspiring.

Blades or ? For the irons... :act-up:

JM

DF most likely if it happens.

These wedges are gorgeous!

I love them, but they are a little too much for my game me thinks!

JM

I think your wrong.

These wedges are going to look sweet paint filled orange with orange ferrules!

Where are people custom ordering these? I checked a couple sites but couldn't find anything.

These look amazing! I have never been fan of the black finish but on these....they are a thing of beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have pictures of the custom ferrules that are available on these?

I will be pulling the trigger on these as soon as I can decided on a ferrule color if I don't go with the stock black...

Got a 54 and 58 in black. Going to try them out this afternoon - can't wait!

Where are people custom ordering these? I checked a couple sites but couldn't find anything.

Any shop that has a Bridgestone account (ie. sells our golf balls) has the ability to order the clubs. Let me know if you need help finding a dealer in your area...

Any shop that has a Bridgestone account (ie. sells our golf balls) has the ability to order the clubs. Let me know if you need help finding a dealer in your area...

I got a picture just barely and will be ordering in the next couple days.

Thanks again for all your help!

Boy I can't wait to get these!! My guy needs to hurry up and get my demo stuff in. These wedges are gonna be my main weapon at #THPLegacy.

They are so purty!
e8fa2e9636d01d4beb6b84714cc6daa6.jpg

These will get steelfibers installed in them soon!

They are so purty!
e8fa2e9636d01d4beb6b84714cc6daa6.jpg

These will get steelfibers installed in them soon!
Yup. I shall have murdered out j15. Looks so awesome Kang.

I'm assuming it's just black paint fill?
No...removed all the paint with nothing added back in. They did a great job with the paint so it is tough to remove.

CitriStrip will take it out but will require to be let sit and soak for some time. Took me two attempts at over an hour each time to get most of it out. A toothpic comes in handy for the forged lettering. Still a little residue left on ours and could probably use another round...but pretty clean.

Back