Harry Longshanks Wins the PGA Show Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After a month of accepting entries, a panel narrowing it down, and the forum voting on it, we finally have the winner of the PGA Merchandise Show Contest. It was a tough choice that GG and I are glad we did not have to make. The panel of judges, made up of different companies attending the show, could not come up with a winner either, so we left it up to the readers of THP.

We had so many great entries and we wish we could take everybody with us. But in the end, the person that is going to join Team THP and bring the rest of the readers the news and coverage they deserve is Harry Longshanks. We hope everybody is ready for top notch coverage.

Here is what the winner's package includes:

Roundtrip Airfare to the event
Hotel Accomodations
Media Passes to the Show & Demo Day
Dinner passes to the THP Dinner
And so much more

Thank you all for entering this great contest and if you did not win, check back soon, because we have a few more HUGE contests coming up right around the corner.

Hint: Including one getting announced very very soon that will blow everybody away. :D

This is incredibly well deserved. If this place has a life of the party, it's Harry. He's been in it since the beginning and is a huge part of why THP has been so successful. And now he can take it to the PGA Merchandise show.

Well done Harry and all the finalists!

Congrats Harry! I sure hope you enjoy that trip, I sure know I would.

Congrates Harry. Good job!

We had so many great entries the entire panel of judges had such a tough time just narrowing it down to 4. Thank you to everyone who entered, and to everyone for voting. The people have spoken....Congratulations Harry!!!

Congrats Harry. There couldn't have been a more deserving winner. (Even more than me! hehe)

congratulations.jpg
CONGRA13.gif

Can you tell us who the other contestants were JB? I know one of them obviously.

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited about this!

The four finalists.

Option 1 was Harry Longshanks
Option 2 was Puttin4Bird
Option 3 was Solidkjames
Option 4 was thanks1974

Congrats! Look forward to the coverage.

Congrats Harry. Make sure you pack toothpaste and extra underwear.

WTG Harry!

Ask GG. Though she is still likely trying to forget! LOL

OKay, I can connect those dots.

I thought it had to do with Gasman's personal habits, and I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

BTW, I thought they were all really really good. After I saw the others, I thought to myself "Ahhh man! Honesty?!?! NOW you decide to go with honest and straight-forward?!?! What were you thinking?!?!?" :D

:confused2:

I dont know, thats what my Mom always told me when I was little and packing for a trip. I thought it would fit here but now that I think about it, its a little odd.

Congratulations Harry have fun and give us all the details.

Congrats Harry! I figured that one was you, seemed like your style. Enjoy the trip and have fun down here in the Sunshine State when you arrive!

Back