The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were expecting the two pounder?!?!? This isn't Rum Mr.Eagle.

I challenge you to the two pounder.

You have 24 hours to do this.

I waltzed into this thread at just the right time, lol

If I eat an entire 2lb bag of twizzlers, and the prize isn't "war eagle goes to stupid Ohio" I do not accept.

Maybe we can make this happen.

Challenge... accepted.

OMG!!! Did you all get to watch the 86 year old on GMA doing the gymnastics gig. Fricking unbelievable!!

Inspirational

To say the least! :bulgy-eyes: I seriously don't know how she got through that routine. For those that did not catch it, maybe you can on Facebook or something.

I went to bed an hour early last night with the plan of getting a bunch of extra sleep -- annnnd woke up wide awake an hour earlier than usual.

Awesome. Go team tired hahahaha

Plane was supposed to leave at 1:10. Pushed to 2 pretty early. Moved to 2:20 and now 2:30 just moments ago.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

I have Ace of Base stuck in my head. Doh

tema3uha.jpg

Took Matty to the high school football game tonight. He ditched me at the gate for his friends. Luckily I know some peeps here.

Wish i would have brought a flask...

Took Matty to the high school football game tonight. He ditched me at the gate for his friends. Luckily I know some peeps here.

Wish i would have brought a flask...

Would def make the game much more enjoyable.

Would def make the game much more enjoyable.

Hah, for sure.

At least the sun has set and it's not blazing hot anymore.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I just got called a "Good Samaritan" on the train. Time to wreck some fools...!

Last edited:
No air con for a few hours today, but the guy that fixed it just left. So I can sleep well tonight. :clap:

Some companies business models and decisions I do not understand but my bank account likey :D

I am struggling to come up with something for this grandaddy contest. :/ Just can't seem to come up with anything not totally stupid. :sigh:

On the plus side, bbq'd tonight and have a tee time tomorrow. Not too shabby.

I am struggling to come up with something for this grandaddy contest. :/ Just can't seem to come up with anything not totally stupid. :sigh:

On the plus side, bbq'd tonight and have a tee time tomorrow. Not too shabby.

I feel ya here! Creative nick names are not my forte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back