THP Event Coming To Memphis

If we all get in, carpooling out of DFW would be fun.

fed86cbc86726fc642451c4d41dfbfef.jpg

Always wanted to check out Memphis and some of their bbq. I guess I would be up for some THP greatness at the same time!

How did I miss this thread? Looks like THP is bringing it strong in 2015.

close enough for me.

I have always wanted to visit Memphis. I hope that can this one happen.

Little over 6 hours for me. I can totally see this happening. Never been outside the airport in Memphis

If we all get in, carpooling out of DFW would be fun.
Not a fun drive, but it will give plenty of chances to play some real nice courses on the way. Contraband bayou and the refugees are good stops

@bigtazzGOLF
Grip n Rip
Chicks dig the long ball

TPC Southwind? Very excited about one being close to home! Got to make this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TPC Southwind? Very excited about one being close to home! Got to make this one.

I have played it, it is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Never been...yet?

Memphis is an easy drive for me, plus Tunica is close to Memphis :)

Tunica National is nice as well. Played it about 5 or 6 years ago at a buddies bachelor party down there.

But yes let's gamble too!

Tunica National is nice as well. Played it about 5 or 6 years ago at a buddies bachelor party down there.

But yes let's gamble too!

I hope we both get in partner

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Most of the TPC private courses do not allow play on the weekends, would typically be done on Mondays

Most of the TPC private courses do not allow play on the weekends, would typically be done on Mondays

I've been known to golf on Mondays.

There is always Justin Timberlake's course as well. I've heard great things about it too. Never played it though.

Anywhere we play will be fun though just because it's THP! Can't wait and hope to for sure make this one!

Like your thinking buddy. Potatoes and Gatorade?

I'd probably go with bbq and whiskey. But to each his own.

I haven't been back to Memphis in a while. This one is on my list for certain.

I'd probably go with bbq and whiskey. But to each his own.

I haven't been back to Memphis in a while. This one is on my list for certain.

Yours sounds better...Shanes version sounds healthier though.

I got a feeling this one is going to be very hard to get in with all the early interest! Everybody is liking the Memphis stop :in-love:

I got a feeling this one is going to be very hard to get in with all the early interest! Everybody is liking the Memphis stop :in-love:

You just need to make sure you have those keyboard typing skills sharp, take plenty of vitamin C and D a few weeks leading up to the signup and most importantly let Kelly help you! :D

#TeamDillowTrappers

10 hour drive, or a 2.5 hr drive to CLT to grab a 4 hour flight. Hmmm ... road trip!

I would love to play Mirimichi.

Back