Bridgestone J15 Cavity Back Irons

I think he did that after the fact first post says Dynamic gold dp pro

Got ya. Yea I found them on KBS website but not Bridgestone. Figured he did them himself

Yep..TourV is after the fact...but oh what a combo.

Yea no Tour V's from Bridgestone. So it's a good thing I loved the DG pro's in the set JB has on the tour van.

DG Pros are a phenomenal stock shaft for us mere mortals who need the progressive nature into the long irons.

DG Pros are a phenomenal stock shaft for us mere mortals who need the progressive nature into the long irons.

Unlike Dan.

But I agree. I love the progressive nature of them, and they feel just as good as the Tour V's to me but with that little bit of launch help in the long irons.

Unlike Dan.

But I agree. I love the progressive nature of them, and they feel just as good as the Tour V's to me but with that little bit of launch help in the long irons.
Dan def isn't mortal when it comes to golf. Hahaha

Yea no Tour V's from Bridgestone. So it's a good thing I loved the DG pro's in the set JB has on the tour van.

I just loved how light they were and man did I hit them great. I hate pondering clubs cause it always costs me

What did you have in yours again dan?

I've got Tour V in Stiff. I know that Bridgestone has a few options as it relates to non-upcharge shafts as well. It's a shame the DG-SL's are upcharge. Might be another good 110 option for you.

What are you playing in your current irons?

You can get hot pink ferrules, Dave. I think you need that. Now.
If I get these I will 100% have pink ferrules
I just loved how light they were and man did I hit them great. I hate pondering clubs cause it always costs me

For what it's worth, iron work is really quite easy especially when you're dealing with steel. Some are ornery about weighting and all that, but this one of a few iron builds I've done by myself, without worrying about weights to balance, and I honestly don't know the difference. I'd argue there are few who generally would considering how tight the tolerances are any more.

Plus, pink ferrules are cheap on the bay.

I've got Tour V in Stiff. I know that Bridgestone has a few options as it relates to non-upcharge shafts as well. It's a shame the DG-SL's are upcharge. Might be another good 110 option for you.

I need to hit these Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got s400's

Back