Didn't see that hospital science playing out like that.

Go Dawgs!!!

Wow!

That was so insane. And poo Morgan he's going to try to go to Virginia instead

Figured someone would die, did not think it would be her.

I thought the hospital scene was going to be a blood bath after Beth was shot

I just saw beth's eulogy on The Talking Dead. Do we really need eulogies for characters on TWD?

Missed episode will buy on iTunes tomorrow .. Cheated and did some research , they want to make a spin off of Twd .. Another group, a completely different story and area .. Eventually they will meet up with Rick's group for a few episodes

Walking dead couldn't handle the awesomeness of a Nebraskan.

A different type of episode .. A little slow , but different . Rick's group is so strong now almost nothing can stop those guys .

good episode, I didn't really think Beth was going to die. I'm interested to see what her death does to Daryl, Maggie, and the rest of the group.

I've noticed how much they seem to focus on a certain character before they are killed off the show. They did it with Herschel, Bob, and now Beth. They were all relatively minor characters (or as minor of a character you can have in a show like this focusing on a small group) and the focus on them for the half season they died in was ramped up from previous seasons. I wish that the season could have finished with the same ferocity that it started with, but it was a decent half season after a few weak ones leading up to it.

I've noticed how much they seem to focus on a certain character before they are killed off the show. They did it with Herschel, Bob, and now Beth. They were all relatively minor characters (or as minor of a character you can have in a show like this focusing on a small group) and the focus on them for the half season they died in was ramped up from previous seasons. I wish that the season could have finished with the same ferocity that it started with, but it was a decent half season after a few weak ones leading up to it.

They do a decent job of dragging their feet for a couple episodes. I'll never forget the one episode at the farm where they did absolutely nothing a killed one walker that was trapped in the well. Disgusting and booooooring.

I just saw beth's eulogy on The Talking Dead. Do we really need eulogies for characters on TWD?
Poor girl couldn't stay composed on TD. Not sure if she's going to miss Beth, or that she isn't getting paid anymore.

Wow. Did not expect that whole thing with Beth to go down. Pretty sad. It'll be interesting to see where they take the rest of this season.

Now the waiting game until Feb 8th.

I am still stunned that every gun in that hallway didn't start just blasting away.

I hate these two-season seasons. WTC?

(House of Cards starts again in Feb. too!!)

I watched the last episode last night. Beth getting killed was a punch to the gut. I haven't felt that sinking stomach feeling since they found Carol's daughter in the barn (after she turned) after looking for her for an entire season.

Brutal.

I watched the last episode last night. Beth getting killed was a punch to the gut. I haven't felt that sinking stomach feeling since they found Carol's daughter in the barn (after she turned) after looking for her for an entire season.

Brutal.

It was a definite gut punch. So sudden and unexpected. It happened so fast I was a little in shock.

I watched The Talking Dead after the mid-season finale for the first time. "Beth" was on and it was really cool to hear Emily's insight and even see her get emotional in discussing her character's demise and the end to her working on the show.

Mostly goofy but I'll set The Talking Dead to record when it starts back up. Interesting enough.

The Bethisodes in TWD were in the same realm as the Brody episodes in Homeland for me.

All I have to say about the end scene is onions. Someone was cutting onions.

Wow!

That was so insane. And poo Morgan he's going to try to go to Virginia instead

Ok, I missed something. Why is Morgan going to Virginia?

They hadn't eluded to Morgan going anywhere. He was simply tracking a group that so happens to be Rick's group. He didn't know this until he read the map that Abraham gave to Rick at the church. Now he knows they're headed to DC. I'm betting he catches up to them at some point.

Beth really never meant a lot to me in the story .. So in a way a minor loss

I was happy that Shane had a major roll in the movie Fury with Brad Pitt . He did well and portrayed a great character ( joe berental) spelling <<

whereby ricks wife was in a b rated tornado movie which was awful( Lori Grimes )

The walking dead

I was just saying he found the map that Abraham gave to Rick mapping out their route to DC, so I assume he will attempt to follow the trail, but end up finding Rick first

If they stay true to the comics, the group will reach DC and see it isn't a safe place. But you never know what the tv show will do

I was just saying he found the map that Abraham gave to Rick mapping out their route to DC, so I assume he will attempt to follow the trail, but end up finding Rick first

If they stay true to the comics, the group will reach DC and see it isn't a safe place. But you never know what the tv show will do

I would imagine most survivors are thinking DC is the safe place to go. If I made it to DC after a couple years of fighting it out and nothing is there I would be pissed. I would think all these clusters of people will just have it out for dominance.

Well , there goal is 10 to 12 seasons . I'm almost wondering " if possible " they might introduce a king zombie of sorts . One who wasn't completely turned but still has thoughts and judgments . Alla Will Smith in " I am legend "

Just a thought .. 10 plus season of soap opera love affairs and in group turmoils will make this less and less of a zombie apocalypse .. And more like As the world turns afternoon soaps

Back