The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Apples and oranges and you know it. There are specific rules in what to do when you hit a ball into a hazard. That is different than a rule that has subjective elements to it like slow play. But you're clearly hell bent on anyone not playing speed golf to be the ruination of the game and that's your right to feel that. You're entitled to your opinion just as much as I am. That's all these are, after all.
He'll bent on speed golf? Good lord not even close to accurate. But if that's how you feel and want to play slow until forced otherwise. All the power to you.

Nice win by TroyFL this week in Fantasy Golf. I'm in 73rd place. Yikes! Way behind after week one!

121st for me lol

84th for me. Long way back money wise.

121st for me lol
You suck Mike! Get with the program man and maybe you'll someday catch up with me (I'm rocking it all the way up there at 118th:bashful: )

78th for me! WOOHOO! That's what happens when you only have 3 guys make the cut.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sitting in 5th place. I had some picks pan out, but my big money ones didn't make the cut.

Nice win by TroyFL this week in Fantasy Golf. I'm in 73rd place. Yikes! Way behind after week one!

I am tied for last, I was in Universal Studios Orlando last week and missed the sign up thread :smile:

61st, thank you Knox. LOL

51st here. Thanks for nothing Bae and DJ! Fowler was a major disappointment as well. Reed (sort of) and Knox saved me big time.

Bottom 20 of those who posted any team. No where but up to go!

I can guarantee you the 297th ranked player will be on my squad this week...

I'm sitting in 32nd place...beginners luck.

Question? Next week is the Puerto Rico Open and the WGC Cadillac Championship. Can we pick players for both tournaments, like 5 and 5 or whatever combination?

The Honda Classic [Spoilers]

I'm sitting in 32nd place...beginners luck.

Question? Next week is the Puerto Rico Open and the WGC Cadillac Championship. Can we pick players for both tournaments, like 5 and 5 or whatever combination?

2 tourneys 2 different sets of players

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 tourneys 2 different sets of players

So you can pick a total of 7-10 players per tourney as long as you are within $2M per?

T94, ouch!

For those of you that missed the awesome finish, Golf Channel just started a replay.

I've been waiting all day to see this. Obviously know how it ends up but Berger.....oh my!

JM

Wow, not sure just what IJP just did.

JM

For those of you that missed the awesome finish, Golf Channel just started a replay.
I didn't realize how crazy this back 9 was today while working. Glad they're showing it again. Berger was so close!

Back