75X The Speed - Live Driver Testing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fun look through the eyes of GoPro while on the range for a couple of hours watching THPers hit balls for the live Driver Testing THP held in Tampa today. You can check out all of the feedback from everybody that was in attendance right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...iver-Test-THPers-Give-Feedback-Tampa-Bay-Area

[video=youtube;X-x6cGqd-PU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-x6cGqd-PU[/video]

While we were setting up.
e62b002cc36fe1c5f7440e14f602333c.jpg

27cc25b264e4f90894cc1aed417052a4.jpg

7bfb913f9da116b40ae79ecbcb20b901.jpg

That was cool! Wish I was able to make it to be part of that video.

Love the music. MSP in less than 2 months Homie. Can't wait.

That guy in the blue shirt and gray pants was hogging thr monitor.

That was great JB !

Awesome

That was pretty cool. And I'm glad it was cloudy cuz that made it even cooler.

JB wins the Internet for "coolness" today!

THP'ers, driver testing and Mr. Warren G equals a great video mix.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Nicely done sir, nice music choice as well

That was cool. Is it bad that I was watching the clouds move throughout?

I thought 75X was a new driver...I didn't remember anybody hitting that or seeing it on the list earlier! :bulgy-eyes:

Great video..ddec, the clouds are mesmerizing.

Just got home so I could watch, that was awesome. I see some FANTASTIC GoPro stuff coming at the events this year.

Fun video. Thanks JB. Looking forward to seeing more of these from other THP gatherings.

This was such as fun day with THPers. Best part is that not only was the feedback great in that thread, each person will be able to add feedback in many threads on the different drivers as they pop up and really help people out with reviews.

This was such as fun day with THPers. Best part is that not only was the feedback great in that thread, each person will be able to add feedback in many threads on the different drivers as they pop up and really help people out with reviews.

Yep yep.

Those driver threads will be popping with info. I know I have a lot I need to start throwing out there.

Awesome recap vid!

Great job, JB! Hoping to see a driver testing near me soon!

Everyone's tempo looks quick to me. Seriously I loved reading the thread on this driver testing and someday when I live in Florida I hope I can attend one of these.

That was a great video...obviously not the main attraction, but it is always cool to me to see the movement of the clouds sped up like that in comparison to all the other action.

Cool little clip. Hopefully you guys make it to somewhere near MI!

Cool little clip. Hopefully you guys make it to somewhere near MI!

Good news is two events pretty close this year. We will see if we plan on getting another one in the area.

Looking forward to many GoPro videos this year at THP Events.

Back