2015 Love Is In The Air Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all who got in!

Wait listed. Well I guess you can't win them all. Have fun everyone that got in. Really wanted to be apart of it this year.

Sweet! I'm extremely excited for this one. And considering my wife is sitting at a doctor's office this very minute with our son, probably miserable as can be, I can't think of a better way to cheer her up!

Congrats to the final 10! You guys will have a blast down there. I was able to play Waldorf Astoria early last year. It was in fantastic shape and it's a great design.

Squeezed in, phew!

Congrats to everyone

For the tapatalk users who dont have the updated lists in post #1

2nd 10 Members
gizmo3putt
Philly Golf Guy
emart2173
Mward
TBaker34
caeleric
Erky
sudseh
mikedean441
cbaker2882

Wait List
In no particular order
Just_Hacking
choppstixx
DavidWinchell
Plin
GR8DRYV
J4U
mmaynard11
jhoefer99
GregDan
captaincaution
OITW
Creegs7882
Parshooter36
TrueFX
Spivey
Sighman23
CMedina84

Heart just skipped a little! This is going to be incredible!

Congrats to everyone, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm really getting pumped for this now.

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the 20 going. Extremely bummed that we didn't get in, but more reason to plan a trip with just me and the lady instead.

Congrats to all those that got in.

congrats to those who got in!

congrats to the rest of those who got in. to say i am excited about this one is an understatement. anniversary is at the beginning of the month and because of school its hard to take a vacation around final weeks of class...this will be a good little anniversary trip

I'll be sending out a PM tomorrow with more details on extra nights, etc so people can start planning their trips accordingly

Wow...What a group of folks that wanted in to this!

Congrats to those that made it!

Congrats to the participants!

Using Tapatalk

Im not sure why its tearing me up so much that everybody didnt get in, but hopefully this straight from the heart response helps. When GG came up with this idea I loved it. We knew the last event was going to be great and went way overbudget, but knew it was perfect and everybody seemed to have a great time.

This year we wanted to up the ante, so added Cobra into the mix for a great trip and they are really going to help us make this a unique and one of a kind event. We moved to a golf course that is truly stunning and a hotel that is equally as impressive as last years. By making these moves, this event actually costs significantly more than the $499 (like well over $100 more per person) that we are charging. Im not saying this out of trying to play the martyr card in anyway, just want to make sure people understand its not a "well they could open it up" kind of thing.

Then add that partnering with Cobra Puma, they really wanted an intimate type of setting where they can get to know everybody in attendance and it setup for a limit that we knew would work. We strive to make these events as incredible as possible and this one is no different. Its not always the best business decision to spend more than you charge, but every event is different and we believe that someone spending their hard earned money to come to one, deserves something special.

Anyway, just wanted to share a bit of transparency in why it is capped and why we cannot increase the number of THPers. We are thrilled that there is so much interest and promise that we have a slew of THP Events left this year that are truly incredible as well. Thanks again and if you did not get in, you are automatically on the Wait List should someone not be able to attend.

Thanks everybody.

Congrats to the 2nd ten lucky couples that will get to experience this awesome event!

Congrats to the lucky participants!

My birthday is tomorrow. Best. Birthday. Present. Ever. I'm litereally just texting my G/F emoji's I can't even form words.

Thank you so much JB/Morgan/THP/Cobra/Puma!!!!!

Very happy to get in. Jamie will be happy too. I sent her the link and told her we got in. Her response is "Cool. I'm gonna look like Rickie Fowler!" He's one of about 2 golfers she could identify in a lineup, because he signed her friend's baby's head in a commercial.

This event was very special last year. The wife and I still talk and laugh about it. JB and GG were very gracious hosts, and I think it truly helped my wife understand and get what THP is all about. I'm pretty bummed that this wasn't going to work for us this year, but 20 lucky couples are going to have an amazing time and one they'll both talk about for months, maybe even years, to come. Enjoy it folks, everything - and I mean everything - from the food, to the golf, to the swag, to the hotel, to even the downtime is going to be top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back