Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

I need to use this thread more in personal experiences. Never feel like I play with my THP buddies enough.

See you in June. Prepare for the reckoning.

It was fun but we need 18 holes

Just a cog in the wheel of progress

Yes, there is that event. I told you I'd come up for the Ohio event. Time to make plans
Well its only a gathering technically.

But we do have Cure still. ..

Looking forward to Saturday when a small portion of the Carolina contingency will be gathering to play at Lonnie Poole once again. Hopefully this time the weather will be a little more forgiving for a round.

Looking forward to Saturday when a small portion of the Carolina contingency will be gathering to play at Lonnie Poole once again. Hopefully this time the weather will be a little more forgiving for a round.

Looks like sunny and 70 should be a great day :)

Had a great time playing with T0AD and MillerTime yesterday at Cuscowilla.

e56d366c79d879b79c62ae5db31cc179.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Knoxville crew tees off in 2 hours!

Playing with fellow THP'ER daddio today at Payne Stewart. Going to be a great day

Playing with Cbaker2882 today for the first full round of 2015! It's going to be fun.

Knoxville crew tees off in 2 hours!
. It's going to be a beautiful day . I'm pretty excited to get some time in on the course today and preparing for Old Silo and of course if our number is called for #RegionalRivalry !

Looks like a good day for the live update thread fellas!

89760a5a35a760b6eabfd5c31b8f4f9c.jpg

Out in full force today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing w/ THPers....Its just better!

Playing w/ THPers....Its just better!

Kinda ruins golf w/o them. Glad I have plans to see plenty of THPers this year.

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Had an awesome time today with tpluff. We walked 24 holes in under 5 hours before we were flat wore out and darkness hit. Also put together an 87 today for the first 18 holes. A good positive start to my season.

Edit: Tyler learned he can hit a 1 iron.

Last edited:
I needed today.

Only takes a round to get you rejuvenated.

Ho Hum..played w/ a couple guys from THP today...

THEY WERE AWESOME!!! Freddie, Wardy and War Eagle....Great time today guys!! Had some laughs, saw some good golf, some not so good golf, but just enjoyed it very much!!

I needed today.

Only takes a round to get you rejuvenated.

A Beags round is on the list of things to do. We need to make this happen.

Ho Hum..played w/ a couple guys from THP today...

THEY WERE AWESOME!!! Freddie, Wardy and War Eagle....Great time today guys!! Had some laughs, saw some good golf, some not so good golf, but just enjoyed it very much!!

Great round today, buddy. Glad we got to tee it up again. Needs to be more frequent.

Back