The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope McCown has a great year with the Browns, he seemed like a good dude.

But what about Johnny???!!!!
I have similar thoughts about him. Did I say similar, I meant the polar opposite.

I hope McCown has a great year with the Browns, he seemed like a good dude.

I did hear he was a good teammate and class act. I hope he does well in Cleveland.

Anyone order a McCown jersey yet?
So I'm guessing no Sam Bradford and no QB in draft

Those of you that watched Tampa play last year; Is McCown really an upgrade over Hoyer? Seems like Josh had better receivers to throw to & finished 2-11 IIRC. Can this guy be a starter?

MY Eagles Nfc East champs, and at least to the NFC championship game. My prediction. Side note, as long as they beat the Cowgurls twice I'll call it a winning season.

It will be interesting to see what direction Rex and the bills go now with the QB situation.

Those of you that watched Tampa play last year; Is McCown really an upgrade over Hoyer? Seems like Josh had better receivers to throw to & finished 2-11 IIRC. Can this guy be a starter?
The offense was the biggest cluster**** I have ever seen. No offensive coordinator and thr o line played like garbage. He got slaughtered week in and week out. I don't think you can say either way based on his play last year, but his career doesn't say he is a starter.

The offense was the biggest cluster**** I have ever seen. No offensive coordinator and thr o line played like garbage. He got slaughtered week in and week out. I don't think you can say either way based on his play last year, but his career doesn't say he is a starter.

So Cleveland has a career backup and Johnny Goofball as QB's. Can you you say 3-13? I guess the game plan is "Fail for Cardale". I think it's gonna be a long season for Browns fans.

It will be interesting to see what direction Rex and the bills go now with the QB situation.

As a die hard former NY Jets season ticket holder, I'm glad we finally let Rex go. I liked his bravado, but he has no clue on offensive player development. They will sign a veteran and the team will still be at the bottom.

So Cleveland has a career backup and Johnny Goofball as QB's. Can you you say 3-13? I guess the game plan is "Fail for Cardale". I think it's gonna be a long season for Browns fans.

I feel Clevelands pain. On ESPN they said Hoyer might end up in Buffalo now...

Im not sure Cardale is the top target right now at QB. That may/will change, but there are a ton of names people are watching.

Im not sure Cardale is the top target right now at QB. That may/will change, but there are a ton of names people are watching.

This is true. But Cleveland fans can't get over the "hometown" love affair with players/coaches

This is true. But Cleveland fans can't get over the "hometown" love affair with players/coaches

Well the good news is that Maurice Clarett is still available.

Well the good news is that Maurice Clarett is still available.

He is. But he may have a hard time getting a practice squad position over Antonio Pittman

Dez getting franchise tagged it appears.
Number is about 12 and a half million and he wants long term which pays about 12 million so not sure I understand this move. Only thing I can think of is that they want one more year to see if he can keep stay out of trouble before committing a big bonus.

They say they are continuing to work on a long term deal and have about 3.5 months to sign one, but as of right now, they are prepared to tag him.

I don't get tagging him. To me, Murray is a stronger case for the franchise tag because you would want to see if this past season was just a once in a career thing or can you really have a dominant running game from here on out. To me, Dez has earned a longer term contract. I have no clue how long he's looking for but I would have a hard time letting him walk

i think jb's point about feeling Dez out for another on his behavior is the reason.

i think jb's point about feeling Dez out for another on his behavior is the reason.

So you feel out Dez while you either let a running back who changed your entire offense walk away or commit long term which is so hard to do to running backs. To me they got it backwards but what do I know. I'm a Browns fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back