Bumperoo to try to fill the last 3 spots.

10 more days...

566cba5fa87a77d618fbbb68fc4dd64e.jpg

Was just thinking of something while driving across south GA. We need to round up one more guy to make even teams. Come on GA and FL THPers, we need you in on this awesome gethering!

I must have lost count. I thought we were at two. And I'm actually working on one now.

I must have lost count. I thought we were at two. And I'm actually working on one now.
As far as I know, we are at 13 right now. 1 or 3 more would at least leave us with an even number.

Hey Jed, you need some legacy tune up/practice and I will drive.

Last edited:
Jhofhner call out..

I 3rd the Jed call out! One of you guys drag his arse up to Valdosta!

I will pick him up and drive, he is too big to threaten but I have weapons if needed.

I will pick him up and drive, he is too big to threaten but I have weapons if needed.

Greg has plenty of weaponry!

So do I :)

Kinderlou would be a great test for the game any Legacy guys would do well for the practice.

I think we should pester Barry and Seth more, too. Barry is going to need a vacation after all that desert golf. Seth said some such thing about not being able to to make it, but I try to ignore him for the most part.

I think we should pester Barry and Seth more, too. Barry is going to need a vacation after all that desert golf. Seth said some such thing about not being able to to make it, but I try to ignore him for the most part.
Well, lawyers aren't known for telling the complete truth.
And Barry's a Marine. If he's not out of country or disabled, he should make it happen.

Unfortunately, I'm definitely out. I have to be in NC Thursday and Friday, and there is a very real possibility that I have a trial the following Monday. Too many moving parts to make it work.

Unfortunately, I'm definitely out. I have to be in NC Thursday and Friday, and there is a very real possibility that I have a trial the following Monday. Too many moving parts to make it work.
Take the deal.

Let me ponder this (which really means, can I talk my wife into letting me).

Let me ponder this (which really means, can I talk my wife into letting me).

Chant--all together now:

Ba-ree Ba-ree Ba-ree Ba-ree

I can talk to her if you want.
"Hey, honey, there is this guy I met on the internet that wants me to spend the weekend with him, and he wants to talk to you......wait....let me start over"

"Hey, honey, there is this guy I met on the internet that wants me to spend the weekend with him, and he wants to talk to you......wait....let me start over"

I think it would work. I mean, the locks might be different when you come back, but she's probably not going to stop you from leaving.

GA/FL gethering

Would love to see my buddy Barry make it down for this. Disappointed that Gray and dawg can't make it, but understand full well. Played yesterday and didn't think I'd make it all 18 due lower back problems. I'll be there though even if I have to bring my Teeter with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought bill was in
I'm having a hard time keeping up. Sh1t

Back