PopTart Flavors Ranked

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The only gripe, too many unfrosted made the list. Terrorists choose unfrosted PopTarts.

unfrosted-pop-tart-article.jpg

My daughter had a thing for Smores flavor growing up. We always had a box in the house. Made a decent snack anytime of day.

Im addicted to the brown sugar frosted and those were poorly ranked. I'll crush the Cherry frosted all day too tho, a classic.

I'm glad S'mores made it in the top 10. Though I'd have them even higher.

Brown sugar is my absolute favorite. Pretty much lived on them in college lol

The fact that brown sugar and cinnamon is so low on this list makes it erroneous on all counts.

Strawberry has always been my favorite

Unfrosted has no place ANYWHERE on that list. I am a huge cherry and blueberry fan personally. I have never seen the Wildlicious Cherry or Blue Raspberry ones, apparently I am missing out. Blue Raspberry anything is amazing.

Haven't eaten one of these for awhile. At one time, I was almost addicted to the cherry pop tarts. I'm almost afraid to try the Wildlicious Wild version. They sound great!

The fact that brown sugar and cinnamon is so low on this list makes it erroneous on all counts.

I was just coming here to say something along these lines. This is a travesty.

Frosted Strawberry...end of list.

Of the list, Wild Cherry is certainly the best. However, if you can get your hands on Grape Pop Tarts :homerdrool: They appear randomly on shelves, only in some parts of the country. I grew up not knowing they existed, but my wife (from a small southern Ohio town) turned me onto them, and now when we travel, we search grocery stores for Grape.

Brown Sugar Cinnamon at 25??? C'mon!

The s'mores one is only good when it is hot, in my opinion. Shouldn't be in the top 10.

The only thing I took from that ranking.......we are being ripped off in Canada. Think we have maybe 6-8 of those.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cookies n' Crème are underrated. Those and Strawberry are my weakness. At 400 calories per pouch (cause who can eat just one, and let the other go stale until the next morning), I have to avoid these things like the plague these days though.

The chocolate peanut butter are good with a glass of milk. That and frosted strawberry are my picks if I'm going to eat a pop tart.

I'm a fan of this list, though my favorites aren't' all in the Top 10, and that's debatable, but mostly I'd say this is accurate.

Back