Callaway Big Bertha Mini 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

that is interesting

I'm guessing 1.5 wood? Seems they're taking a cue from the "mini driver" craze.

I probably have no use for it, but interesting idea.

Consider me very intrigued. I gotta try the gamut of these soon.

It looks like an adjustable deep club to me, now that they've trimmed those to 14* only. I'm interested but my bag is pretty safe.

I cannot see myself using a mini driver, but I know a lot of people have requested adjustable mini drivers so this one should probably do well.

I am intrigued by the new paint scheme.. wondering if that is a sign of things to come

Wonder if this is a progression of the 2-deep or if it will be a entirely new product.

Looks Optiforcey.

Wonder if this is a progression of the 2-deep or if it will be a entirely new product.

Its a new product. It was heavily requested, so Callaway ran with it. Ddec and I found out about it on our trip out there. The XR Deep is still available in the "Deep" line.

Want.

Now.

Looks like something I would put in the bag, interested to hitting these on a monitor to see what the numbers are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a new product. It was heavily requested, so Callaway ran with it. Ddec and I found out about it on our trip out there. The XR Deep is still available in the "Deep" line.

Was the first thing I checked. I didn't realize it was only 3 and 5 this year.

Look forward to hearing more on this.

Given how well I've done with my XR 4-wood, and some of my inconsistent tendencies with the big stick....I really want to give this thing a go.

Comparisons between this and the phrankenwood?

Tap tap taparoo

I'll have to take a serious look at this

Big Bertha Mini sounds silly. Looking forward to to trying it out though.

I personally wouldn't see it ever fitting in my bag but I like that Callaway is listening and giving customers what they want. They really are a great company.

Big Bertha Mini sounds silly. Looking forward to to trying it out though.

I wouldn't have thought of that, but now that you point it out. Little Bertha?

I wouldn't have thought of that, but now that you point it out. Little Bertha?

The fact that it just says Bertha on the head makes me wonder if they will drop the Big from Big Bertha in this case. I do like the way Mini Bertha sounds.

I'd give it a shot. I had some luck with the X Hot 3 Deep, but it was not enough to be a total driver replacement.

Hmmmm color me intrigued. a driver replacement? I could get behind this. Really interested to give it a try now. a callaway mini driver, I like it.

Still looking for a new driver and I really like the look of the mini versions just feel I can strike them better so really interested in this.

As a substitute for driver I can see some players really having success with these, I'm just surprised that so many players want to give the driver up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back