Such a cool label. I had to give it a try

f88b1c607cb7a26b0b6fab5294a271e9.jpg

Old Dominion Brewery had to figure it was in VA nope in Dover, DE. Very good so far

Having another tonight just a solid IPA

f5236771cc20f8369b8adefc0302cb27.jpg

f8f49f2b8ff1e7d4d506b27d9fea5ab0.jpg

Local Manassas VA Brewery

I may have to get one of those next time I'm in DC on business. That's the coolest can I've seen in a while. May have to ask our local craft store to stock it. How is the IPA? How hoppy? etc?

On the course, I like beer water (Ultra); off the course - pale ales and IPAs. I find good beer gets too warm on the course - then again I may not be drinking it fast enough as I spend too much time looking for lost balls.

I may have to get one of those next time I'm in DC on business. That's the coolest can I've seen in a while. May have to ask our local craft store to stock it. How is the IPA? How hoppy? etc?
Great IPA and not too hoppy definitely worth checking out when you are in town.

Those that make it to the #HandCraftedExperience are in for a treat if you are a beer lover.

Those that make it to the #HandCraftedExperience are in for a treat if you are a beer lover.
Well might need to find a babysitter...... Golf and beer? Yes please

Sign me up for a handcrafted shaft and handcrafted beer!

Check out the create your own shaft video. Does says this very thing.

I heard that little tid bit, sounded very interesting.

I'm currently drinking Leinenkugel's Honey Weis. I love this beer

I'm currently drinking Leinenkugel's Honey Weis. I love this beer
Nice they make delicious beers. Haven't had that one

Just a Silver Bullet for me

Nice they make delicious beers. Haven't had that one

Just a Silver Bullet for me
Interesting. It's one of their year round beers. I went to college 15 minutes away from their brewery...

...it was spectacular

Had a pretty sweet tasting the other day. My first tasting and I hosted. We had a 2014 dark lord, 2014 b***hes brew, 2011 120 min IPA, 2011 world wide stout, a collaboration that I can't currently remember. A 2013 oak aged yeti, and a 2014 75 min IPA. My beer cellar is now empty.

Curious Traveler Illusive

Not a big grapefruit fan, but this is really good.

Samuel Adams Rebel IPA, it is OK, think I'll have another.

I am in GA, so of course they only decent beer they have is Sweetwater 420

Having a nice cold Moosehead.

yesterday I had a St Ambroise russian stout 2011, it was simply awesome: rich, dark and tick, with a nice and strong coffee and hop bitterness, just awesome

Really enjoying a couple Jekyll Hop Diggity Dang Southern IPAs, also had a New Belgium 1554 Black Lager. Both have really grown on me.

Twisted thistle & Hobgoblin at the Pub..... so far hehe

a Coors banquet with some home made ribs , so good

Dee-lish!

0D8827CE-9879-42FF-95EB-FA7327E549F3_zpsjlmzgiaq.jpg

Rhinestone Cowboy Kolsh (Big Rock Brewing) Perfect beer for a sunny, warm Saturday!

I'm not gonna lie. For me, I enjoy a good cold Natural Light! Smooth beer to me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back