Happy Birthday KellyBo

Happy Birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG Out internet was out at work today and I didn't Tapatalk so I missed this.

Happiest Days to you my friend! :drinks:

It's all good! You're early like everyone else. My birthday is tomorrow. I'm still holding steady at 38!

Man, I have been gone all day and missed the party. Happy Birthday my friend!

Happy Birthday Kelly, I hope you had a great day and Bill is behaving appropriately.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Kelly. Hope it's been a great one.

SaA

Happy birthday young lady , Hope it's a good one !

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!

Happy birthday Kelly !!!

Happy Birthday KB!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday KB!

Happy Birthday KellyBo!!!

She is getting a bunch of early Birthday wishes today! KellyBo is a special person who is so giving and caring of others. Not only helping people but her furry friends. I heard a person who takes care of animals has a special place in Heaven. KellyBo will definitely be in a good place. To find a Lady who has given me everything I could ever ask for and also loves to play golf (and very well I might add) is truly a special Lady! Happy early Birthday Sweety!

:cake::blob::clapp::bananadance::golf2::guitar::good::golf::in-love::love::present::present::party::thumb::birthday:

It's all good! You're early like everyone else. My birthday is tomorrow. I'm still holding steady at 38!
Happy Birthday tomorrow Kelly!

Is it tomorrow yet? Happy Birthday KB! I hope it's a Happy Happy!

JM

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes! Today is going to be a great day! My son is taking me out for lunch, then golf with the gals and dinner with the hubby.

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Hope you have a great day today!

kelly_zps270c9724.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Five pages and nobody brought cake?!! Happy Birthday Kelly.

Happy 38th birthday! If you say it, it must be true!

Mason_Brick_Cake.jpg

Happy Birthday.

Back