2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Has an extra round and travel/housing thread been started for this event yet? Or have I missed it?

Has an extra round and travel/housing thread been started for this event yet? Or have I missed it?

I do not believe that it has.

Updated

Only need 3 more!
I am still on wait list for the event, but I could drive up for top golf on Thursday night if you still need someone

Kyle, Seth and I down for Top Golf please.

Kyle, Seth and I down for Top Golf please.
Boom!!!

Updated list:
Golfever
Rambler
Texasbrons
EaglevsFalcon
HighOnTheHog
Jaysfan
Erky
Mikejb30
IceyShanks
Hawk
ATLGolfer

Only 1 more!!!

Boom!!!

Updated list:
Golfever
Rambler
Texasbrons
EaglevsFalcon
HighOnTheHog
Jaysfan
Erky
Mikejb30
IceyShanks
Hawk
ATLGolfer

Only 1 more!!!
Beautious!!!

If my client decides to push conversion I will obviously be in for this, but we won't know for a little while.

Awesome stuff, c'mon guys. Top golf, good eats and making new friends before the event what can be better then that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom!!!

Updated list:
Golfever
Rambler
Texasbrons
EaglevsFalcon
HighOnTheHog
Jaysfan
Erky
Mikejb30
IceyShanks
Hawk
ATLGolfer

Only 1 more!!!

Sorry to rain on the parade. Once again my schedule strikes. I checked with cberg86 and he reminded me that we will be at the RUSH concert the night of the 9th. Top Golf is a NoGo for me, pull me off of the list. I just can't get a break this year.

Sorry to rain on the parade. Once again my schedule strikes. I checked with cberg86 and he reminded me that we will be at the RUSH concert the night of the 9th. Top Golf is a NoGo for me, pull me off of the list. I just can't get a break this year.
Sorry to see you go buddy.

Updated:
Golfever
Rambler
EaglevsFalcon
HighOnTheHog
Jaysfan
Erky
Mikejb30
IceyShanks
Hawk
ATLGolfer

Still working on my arrival schedule to know about TopGolf. May depend on what Woody and Wedge are doing, since there has been some talk of carpooling.

~Rock

Just found out my good ole roommate isn't making it out to Kansas City ?? So anyone interested in a cool roommate???

Still working on my arrival schedule to know about TopGolf. May depend on what Woody and Wedge are doing, since there has been some talk of carpooling.

~Rock
I will know more in a couple weeks. I start the new job Monday so don't really want to ask right away about being off that Friday, but do what you have to do as Ill be there at least for Friday night.

I will be out there tomorrow. Hope to see some green grass and improved conditions from the last time I was out. Will be sure to report back

I will be out there tomorrow. Hope to see some green grass and improved conditions from the last time I was out. Will be sure to report back

Should be good and green since we've had all this rain and no high temps lately. Hopefully you get off the paths.

Sorry!

So I got out to play yesterday, keep in mind we have had a TON of rain here lately. Not as bad as Dallas, but a lot.

The course is greening up very nicely. Still some patches in spots, but overall much better than last time. The greens still need some work, but part of that was because of how freaking saturated everything is. Massive ball marks that people are leaving and not fixing, but that is going to happen everywhere.

The course is going to test everyone, especially if the wind is up. We played it from about 6500 yards yesterday and with the wind howling it made for a tough course. Lots of native grass and water in spots... Not too many trees. It is going to be a lot of fun out there.

Apparently GPS systems are supposed to be arriving for the carts soon, says "Coming May 2015" but they weren't in the carts yet. Also looked like they were doing a bit of clubhouse renovation as the clubhouse had a bunch of the carpet pulled up.

I don't know who had to back out of this event, but, it looks like I'll be joining this auspicious group in Kansas City. Hope it wasn't anything serious. This was one that I had high on my list to attend, and then effed up and missed the sign ups when I was moving. So, I'm a happy THPer to get the chance off such a lengthy wait list.

My tentative plans are to arrive Thursday and depart late Sunday night or early Monday. Hopefully, there will be room for me in a practice round on Friday and an extra round on Sunday. Icey, if there is room, I'd love to join you guys at Top Golf as well.

I don't know who had to back out of this event, but, it looks like I'll be joining this auspicious group in Kansas City. Hope it wasn't anything serious. This was one that I had high on my list to attend, and then effed up and missed the sign ups when I was moving. So, I'm a happy THPer to get the chance off such a lengthy wait list.

My tentative plans are to arrive Thursday and depart late Sunday night or early Monday. Hopefully, there will be room for me in a practice round on Friday and an extra round on Sunday. Icey, if there is room, I'd love to join you guys at Top Golf as well.
Looking forward to seeing you, Ken.

Sorry someone had to drop out, but really glad to see Ken get into the mix.

Is it July yet?

This makes me very happy. Can't wait to see another Old Coot in Kansas City.

Looking forward to seeing you, Ken.

Sorry someone had to drop out, but really glad to see Ken get into the mix.

Is it July yet?

This makes me very happy. Can't wait to see another Old Coot in Kansas City.

This old coot is glad to se Ken coming also.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Great group of THPers coming to this event and I was really sad when I was on the outside. I lurked in the thread for weeks, but it just made me feel bad about missing it. I haven't been to KC since I retired, so I'm looking forward to returning. It used to be one of favorite visits.

Back