#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Naaa I think you should enjoy your honeymoon during the gauntlet so I don't have to worry about fighting to get in it with you lol...
I'm not walking on hot coals...but I DID schedule my honeymoon around it :p

I'm not walking on hot coals...but I DID schedule my honeymoon around it
Might want to focus on your marriage more than golf for awhile. I'll make sure I represent the Iowa/Illinois area well.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Everyone is just all about themselves aren't they?!
Might want to focus on your marriage more than golf for awhile. I'll make sure I represent the Iowa/Illinois area well.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Naaa I think you should enjoy your honeymoon during the gauntlet so I don't have to worry about fighting to get in it with you lol...

Oh, sorry, I dropped this.....

MVP-Medal.jpg

Everyone is just all about themselves aren't they?!
Says the man who scheduled his new life with his soon to be wife around golf. I just want you to start you're new life out right.

Grandaddy excluded, I am the most excited for the Gauntlet. I want in bad, but even if I don't get it, it will be a heck of a follow. All of the ingredients are there, this will be huge!

I was in this event last year and had to give up my spot for health reasons. Now those are behind me and I want back in. Callaway in Chitown, oh my.

Glad to hear you're getting healthy, and Chicago would LOVE to have Freddie Kong!

Keeping my eyes on #TheGuantlet. Some really great courses and off-course action is lined up. Would love to join in the fun with the #ZooCrew.

#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

Last years Gauntlet was amazing. I still talk about the great people, fantastic golf and the show that was put on by THP and Callaway. I am bummed I am unable to sign up for a chance this year. #teamRhi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signup process for this one is going to be very different this year. Full details are coming as soon as we finalize a few things.

Making my head hurt trying to figure out what "very different" means. But I'm damn excited to find out what it is.

Hmm, a little different, guess it's time to start watching JB's spoiler tags in case he slips it in there

Making my head hurt trying to figure out what "very different" means. But I'm damn excited to find out what it is.

Last year Capt's were allowed to pick there team from any of the entries in the thread, doubtful this year ;)

Ready for sign ups, September is gonna be expensive, hopefully

Definitely looking forward to hearing more about this one. The dates are looking good to even have a chance to throw my hat in the ring on this one!

Buuuump!

Really excited for this one. The contents were hot and heavy at this time last year. Anxious for things to kick off and find out how the sign up will be different.

Are we there yet?

We will have a new thread coming up on this one very soon with all of the details. Finalizing a few things and getting the Zoo Crew roster ready.

Yes!!!

Can't wait to see who all from the #ZooCrew is in this one and for the details to be shared!

we will have a new thread coming up on this one very soon with all of the details. Finalizing a few things and getting the zoo crew roster ready.
yes please!

Back