#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

#LineStartsInChicago #OhLookAtThatFirstInLine #Boom :angel:

You're like those crazy best buy shoppers in a tent the day before thanksgiving. Although it's worth it..,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're like those crazy best buy shoppers in a tent the day before thanksgiving. Although it's worth it..,,

Those people are crazy to me for doing that, but for this event? I'll take a trip to crazy town.

Top Golf, zoocrew, the course, the city, thpers, MVP, September in the Windy City...really can't find anything bad with this event...want in this one.

What's not to like about anything on this event

Signup process for this one is going to be very different this year. Full details are coming as soon as we finalize a few things.

Signup process for this one is going to be very different this year. Full details are coming as soon as we finalize a few things.

Very excited about the possibility of this. With the amazing success of TheKing I'm sure demand for this will be very high to say the least.

#GetExcited #ImReady #MVP

Looking forward to finding out which #Zoocrew members will be heading the teams of THPers and the process for participants.

I like the signup twist. I'm ready for this one

I wonder what the sign up twist will be? That sounds fun.

Really looking forward to seeing this new twist. Whatever the process, I'm ready.

The signup twist will be interesting, always something up the sleeve around THP.

Different sounds interesting.

I'm excited. I want and need this one badly!

Back from my trip and playing catch up! Super excited about getting things kicked off with the contests and finishing up my course previews!

Let the games begin!

531cfee9c93c218c7ba446d6727188b0.jpg

Strange how the mind works. For awhile, I was telling myself (and others) that it was nice for a change to just play without having an end target in sight. No pressure, no worries of how I will be playing in x number of months, etc.

With that, my index has been trending in the wrong direction and I find myself wishing I had a target in sight. For me, #TheGauntlet may be my only chance this year.

Really looking forward to hearing about the selection process for this one. I know just how fun it is to play with the #ZooCrew and I love the formats that we've seen for events like this and #TheKing.

Add in Cog Hill, Top Golf, and likely other surprises and this becomes a very hot ticket.

I hadn't planned on entering for this one, but after The King I might need to work my schedule so if I have the chance I can get in. The people from Callaway live up to the expectations.

I hear ya Cookie, having something to drive the practice and the focus is almost necessary or things go the other way quite quickly!

And Fuppy, yeah I hear that bro, #TheKing just made this an absolute must try. I'm all in for entering and hoping to get a spot!!

Everyone should want in the Gauntlet. If it is anything like last last year, it will be a blast. But this is THP so you know that last year will be topped.

I was in this event last year and had to give up my spot for health reasons. Now those are behind me and I want back in. Callaway in Chitown, oh my.

I don't know how many teams there will be, I don't know how they'll be picked. It doesn't matter. I want back in. Last year was an absolute blast with everyone there from THP and Callaway, some of the best people I've spent time with. I can't imagine the odds of getting picked will be any better this year with the excitement from last year's event, coming off #TheGrandaddy, #TheKing and an MVP spot up for grabs. Hopefully I'll get to see some of you in Chicago in a few months.

I was in this event last year and had to give up my spot for health reasons. Now those are behind me and I want back in. Callaway in Chitown, oh my.

We missed you last year, but you made a great selection with Chris. Here's to a healthy Freddie.

With all these people wanting back in, I just want to be in LOL. This event definitely sounds like a fun time and I hope to punch my ticket for it. The boss (wife) has already given me the green light for this no matter what. Looking forward to hearing more about the sign-up process.

Id walk through hot coals to get in this one. Bring it on!

I'm not walking on hot coals...but I DID schedule my honeymoon around it :p

Id walk through hot coals to get in this one. Bring it on!

Back