Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

If I'm counting correctly, there just might be one spot left in this awesome event. Anyone on the fence should be thinking seriously about jumping in.

If I'm counting correctly, there just might be one spot left in this awesome event. Anyone on the fence should be thinking seriously about jumping in.
Agreed!

Glad to see this is filling up, I was kind of shocked it didn't sell out to begin with.

Those on the fence better jump quickly!

I still haven't told the kids yet. They are going to be fired up.

I know I haven't been very active in here the past week or so, I've got some craziness going on here, but the family is all really excited about this event.

I may need to go back and browse a little, but are there deals available on Disney or Universal tickets through the resort? Just trying to get some stuff for them to do while I'm on the course.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I can't remember but aren't you military? Or prior military? I think there are discounted tickets for that.

I can't remember but aren't you military? Or prior military? I think there are discounted tickets for that.

Yeah. I'm going to go by MWR tomorrow during lunch and see what deals they have.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Was totally planning on driving. But this southwest deal is tough to pass up on. Could get three tickets for less than what we paid for two for LIITA

Is everyone on Southwest.com right now? I can't get the website or the app on my phone to work. :banghead:

Was totally planning on driving. But this southwest deal is tough to pass up on. Could get three tickets for less than what we paid for two for LIITA

And if you are signed up for rewards, quickly earning your way to free tix.

Is everyone on Southwest.com right now? I can't get the website or the app on my phone to work. :banghead:

Its killing me. I'd love to get tix locked down already.

Its killing me. I'd love to get tix locked down already.

Been trying to get on all day. Their facebook page does not look very good for them right now.
When does the 3 day sale end? Maybe they'll extend it....or make it even better? One can hope, right?

The site is evidently being slammed. I'm having the same trouble. It's not likely that they'll have any good deals out of Pensacola to Orlando, but, I was curious.

I had it opened this morning looking at the fares and that's why I decided to go. Then after Morgan said I was in, I have been trying to get back on all day. I hope they do not change the price of the flights I had picked out.

I'm furiously trying to grab my tickets too

Kinda wish we could fly

Can you not?
Not this time...evidently we are stopping in Hilton head on the way back as my in laws will be there

Looks like southwest is going to be the way to go if their website ever loads. Makes the extra cost of staying until monday a non issue.

Take that back, Southwest doesn't have a direct flight. Though I would have time to get back to work the Monday after and only have to take half a day. The price would have to be insane for me to go that route.

Back