The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Hmmm Curry struggling again tonight, but he's just cold, nothing to do with Cavs D

..lol.

Wait, how is dcbrad commenting in this thread AND at the game too? :alien:

Watch the replay on that for a while actually. Green took an unnecessarily long back step after he knocked delly down. Not saying delly didnt push back, but the only reason Greens knee was there was his own doing

I'm sure we can find something on twitter to make it Dellys fault.
7a7c48f506d8f8de570baf8e8c593fb0.jpg

Sweep the Leg Delly

Uggh 1st quarter talk at almost half time

Can they make it 3 overtime games in a row??? I HOPE so!

I didn't see it when it happened, but thanks to Twitter, here it is. Not exactly the cleanest play in the world.

So as you can see its OK for green to throw a shoulder at a guy who's running back than appear to extend his arm at him with elbow as he's falling. Not saying delly didn't go low but everyone try throwing him around

JR Smith takes the dumbest shots

Vintage Iggy

So as you can see its OK for green to throw a shoulder at a guy who's running back than appear to extend his arm at him with elbow as he's falling. Not saying delly didn't go low but everyone try throwing him around
There's no point in arguing. Twitter is the greatest and most accurate resource for logic ever.

Lol even their big man can't score on deli

There's no point in arguing. Twitter is the greatest and most accurate resource for logic ever.
Oh I'm not on there much! Thanks for helping me out

Green isn't without blame in this one either. Bush league on both of their parts. But I'd guess that most pro athletes would prefer to get hit around the head as opposed to a hit at the knees.

Man lebron is missing some gimmees

These refs are a joke

I love this pixels commercial

GS looks terrible.

I defy anyone to tell me that wasn't a foul on the LeBron. He should file assault charges

It's time to give Cleveland's defense some credit. Golden State has no answer for this physical play

Cavs fans: Delly is the greatest.
Everyone else: He's a scrappy guy that could be considered dirty at times.

He's one of those guys that you love if he's on your team, but irritates the crap out of you if he's not on your team. How hard is that to understand?

Lol van gundy called it

Alright, not pretty but I'll take it.

Back