Contest 2 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Defending Champions Team...JRod! This group will have a blast. Good luck to all who enter!

The fact that your so apologetic and want to be on a losing team = YOU WOULD NEVER BE PICKED ON MY TEAM ANYWAY! Need peeps that have more grit! Not scared to take a chance and ready to have some CrAzY FUN! No softies allowed here!

Gotta luv this guy.

B4gc8wVCIAAzmyg.jpg

The fact that your so apologetic and want to be on a losing team = YOU WOULD NEVER BE PICKED ON MY TEAM ANYWAY! Need peeps that have more grit! Not scared to take a chance and ready to have some CrAzY FUN! No softies allowed here!

I would love to love to join your team Johnny, we both do have two HOF tags and a getting a third with you would be great.:D

Entered. Good luck everyone I hope to take the field of battle with you!

This right here makes this entry a no brainer. Love this response.

Johnny, el fuetre! Entry submitted. I am ready to go to battle with you brother, my masonry skills are here so assist in the building on your fort.

This is one $&@?ing awesome guy. This guy makes you like him even WHILE he is kicking your tail. I want to be like him when I grow up, but I sadly know that level of awesome is unattainable.

I know we have some special THPers around here, but it will take the creme de la creme to comprise Team JRod.

61596996.jpg

The best part about a guy like JRod is he seems like the perfect guy to play against. I love me someone who enjoys all-in-good fun competitive banter. Just gotta have some fun cause

Haters_gonna_hate.jpg

In for kicking butt and taking names with JRod.

Some good stuff coming in for Jrod.

Submission sent. Let's do this, Jrod!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck on the holiday weekend entering for Team JRod.

Some good stuff coming in for Jrod.

I feel like, if you are playing the numbers JRod might be a tough get.... And well warranted, one fun guy, freaking hilarious.

Was there a max number of words for submissions?
Not seeing it, might be a tapatalk thing...

Entry in. I know the competition will be tough to get on Johnny's team. But, this guy loves to win and is always motivated. Can't pass up taking a shot. And all this talk about JRod "defending". There will be no defense played here--all offense, and winning.

Count me in the crowd that wants to play on JRod's team. Going to be tough but entry submitted and ready to help defend the title.

Only 1 more day to enter to be a part of Team JRod.

Only 1 more day to enter to be a part of Team JRod.

Get those entries in folks and good luck to all who enter!

Good luck to those submitting entries to play for captain JRod. Not only is he defending champ and LOVES to win, he is also a smack talking guru and LOVES to have fun. Being around JRod is like being around a bolt of electricity.

I know JB posted this already, but how can you not like this guy?!

e7e88d80c70179981af1dbd49e2264ed.jpg

It'll be a lot of fun to go up against JRod and his team. I can't fathom not wanting to throw your name in the hat for this event, especially with all the things announced so far. Who knows if there's not another curve ball waiting to be thrown at some point?

What would happen if two jrods combined ?

The world might explode .

e7e88d80c70179981af1dbd49e2264ed.jpg

Seeing this pic again made me think JRod could actually leap over Michael! :alien: He could also teach Phil a little about getting airborne, remembering Phil's attempt after winning his first Masters.

Seeing this pic again made me think JRod could actually leap over Michael! :alien: He could also teach Phil a little about getting airborne, remembering Phil's attempt after winning his first Masters.

It'll be hard to jump over wardy when he's holding a trophy at the end though.

Back