2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Pin positions

CHyUN0eWoAAGz1B.png:large

Were you complaining in 2006 when Geoff Ogilvy won at Winged Foot at +5 after Phil collapsed on 18? Just curious.

that's how I am. I really don't care about the score so much, as long as it's exciting and close. Winged Foot down the stretch, that place was buzzing(I was there). There is going to be a winner regardless of score, make it compelling.

Notice what the next few results were after Rors dominated.

I'm interested to see what happens after Kaymer lapped the field last year.
Totally agree. I think +1 is firmly in play. Not much more than that though.

FWIW, #1 is going to play as a par 4 today, #18 is going to play as a par 5.
Love it. That hole is really built as a par 5, more so than 1 IMO. Plus it keeps the "Basement" in play hehehe :act-up:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Phil & Bubba on featured group this AM..., I'm officially not getting anything done

Phil & Bubba on featured group this AM..., I'm officially not getting anything done

Sorry for the skim. What time does coverage start online?

We know which #9 tee they're using yet?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm a little obsessed with Golf Channel showing the guys on the range and using Protracer on their shots.

I'm a little obsessed with Golf Channel showing the guys on the range and using Protracer on their shots.
Its awesome. That's why.

I'm the same way.

Fowler and Rose FTW

I got Fowler and Rose as well.

I would love to see them make the course relatively easy on Sunday to make the finish super exciting. That just a dream, but it would be cool to see everyone come alive on Sunday by having -5 or -7 type rounds, after struggling to break par Thursday - Saturday.

72157f29d72f714e657d002646150a11.jpg

My desk setup at work for the day! IPad with live coverage, THP on the left monitor, and of course my work email on the right! I don't think a lot will get done today! Haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Patrick Reed and Jimmy Walker for me. Lets do it.

Our very own Orange Hog shares his thoughts on the US Open in his newest Tour Spot article on the homepage which you can read here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/us-open-preview-2/.
Nice work Cace. This line made me laugh "With Tiger’s difficulties off the tee this year he may be spending more time in the long grass than the patrons."

I like the course choice. Having something different makes it more interesting.

Fowler and Oostheizen for me.

Went with Fowler and Watson. I know Bubba isn't the most patient golfer, but he bombs it and the course will demand creativity and long putts, both of which he is pretty good with. I wouldn't be surprised if he MC'd, or won.

I went Fowler & Reed...

Fowler and Rose here. Think I'm probably in the majority.

Fowler and Rose for me too. Not creative but really like both of these guys here.

Back