Reaction score

Yeah...So so good.

So good.

So good.

So, so, so good

Oh another comic movie.

Sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

/this looks like it's going to be a great flick.

Probably will be going to see this

This is a great story

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/heres-the-batman-advice-christian-bale-gave-ben-123840729242.html

Ever since Ben Affleck was cast in*Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,*fans have been wondering how he’ll measure up to the previous Dark Knight, Christian Bale. DuringWarner Bros.’ Comic-Con panel,*Affleck admitted that he had the same concern — and revealed the off-color advice that Bale gave him for playing Batman.*

“If I thought too hard about the actors who played the part before, I couldn’t take the job,“ the actor*told the Comic-Con crowd. "George Clooney did great, Christian Bale…”

However, director Zack Snyder convinced Affleck that he had a totally new vision for Bruce Wayne: “He’s at the end of his rope. He’s older; he’s burned out.” And, Snyder told Affleck, “you’re perfect for it.”

Months after the casting news had been announced, Affleck came face-to-face with retired Batman Bale — in, of all places, a Halloween costume store, where Affleck was buying a Batman outfit for his son.

“I was in the aisle and there was this ‘Oy’, and I turn around and it’s Christian Bale. He’s the sweetest guy,” said Affleck. “There he and I were standing in the Batman aisle of the costume store. I said, ‘Look, man, you’re the best. You got any tips?’”

Parroting Bale’s British accent, Affleck revealed his priceless advice: “Make sure you can piss in that suit.’”

The best part of the story? Bale was*also*in the costume shop to buy his son a Batman suit. “He doesn’t just hang out [in the Batman aisle],” Affleck was sure to clarify.

Great story.

It's hard for me to see Affleck as the Dark Knight, but I think after the first 10 minutes of seeing him in the movie, or surely at least when Gal Gadot first appears, I'll get over it as this movie looks to be really good by the trailer.
Affleck has the Bruce Wayne part down. I'm not worried after seeing the trailers

Affleck has the Bruce Wayne part down. I'm not worried after seeing the trailers

The fact the trailer doesn't give away the story, but also tells you why Bruce Wayne gets involved was awesome.

The fact the trailer doesn't give away the story, but also tells you why Bruce Wayne gets involved was awesome.
It does a good job answering "but why are they fighting?"

I'm not entirely sure I understand how/why Wonder Woman is there. But maybe the next trailer

I do want to see the Suicide Squad trailer from today

It does a good job answering "but why are they fighting?"

I'm not entirely sure I understand how/why Wonder Woman is there. But maybe the next trailer

I do want to see the Suicide Squad trailer from today

That and Hateful Eight are my want to see list now.

Looks pretty good. Will definitely see

Holy sweet ass movie batman

Just to make sure we all see what happened in the begining.

98216d522456ccbef98d3010fb048523.jpg

And I think Jared Leto will be making am appearance.

021ac8dba62b75885fb096ee89cd6773.jpg

Sterling Archer's take on Ant-Man, Max Max: Fury Road and Batman v Superman
"wait, wait - they're making a Batman vs. Superman movie? is it 15 seconds long?"

On one hand I feel like this is such a stupid premise for a movie, and on another I feel like I know I'll watch it and like it

AMAZING!!!

Not a huge fan of the bat symbol redesign. It looks too blobby, like a bat got stuck inside a candy store and had to eat its way out.

I'm in. Love that this trailer didn't give anything away either. I won't be watching anything more on this till next year, don't want anything ruined. But Im in

Not a huge fan of the bat symbol redesign. It looks too blobby, like a bat got stuck inside a candy store and had to eat its way out.
It's very Frank Miller. It's very intentional.

I don't really care for the idea of Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, but everything else looks great.

Can't wait. Love the hype of the trailer

I don't really care for the idea of Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, but everything else looks great.

Wonder what he will look like with a shaved head.

Back