2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

UPDATE:

I just sent everyone a PM with the weekends itinerary. If you have any questions let me know.
That is the itinerary for a helluva good time. 3 more hours and I'm heading south.

Prairie Highlands Hole #15
Hol01-15.jpg

Time for the home stretch. This is a fun little Par 5. Cannot miss left with the driver, the water is very reachable and the creek runs along the left as well short of the big water, so just do not miss left. There is quite a bit of room right to miss, but you may have some tree trouble for a second shot. At only 503 from the blues people who are worried about the driver here can easily go 3W, hybrid, wedge. There are some nasty bunkers up by the green so try to get yourself into a prime position for your approach.

Prairie Highlands Hole #16
Hol01-16.jpg

If the pin is on the left side of this green, this one will be fun! The wind is usually swirling pretty good up near the green so it makes for an interesting hole. Do not miss left or you are in the water.

I'm really liking that par 3. Is that area on the right of the green a collection area?

~Rock

(Psyching myself up for 16)
"Looks like a bunch of Pete Dye par 3 holes. Nothing too exceptional."
(Trying not to think about my ill-timed draw)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clubs are cleaned, bags packed just gotta hit the road in the morning!!! Can't wait to see everyone ???

Oh crap.....pack clubs....knew I forgot something.
I look forward to seeing you sir.... Hope to see that awesome Texas golf game you got..

You're Big Time. I expected a tour van waiting for you at the course with a choice of clubs for you.

Things I learned tonight:

Dave Spivey is a cool guy

Woody and I are winning this thing with an assist to fireball

I need more coke to go with my rum. The drinking kind not the snorting kind.

Good night Kansas city, see you at 6 freaking 30.

Looks like I won't be able to attend the meet n greet Friday. Wife and the kids want to see KC and eat some bbq. Will just have enough time to hit the range for a little bit on Friday. Looking forward to playing on Saturday and meeting new people.

Looks like I won't be able to attend the meet n greet Friday. Wife and the kids want to see KC and eat some bbq. Will just have enough time to hit the range for a little bit on Friday. Looking forward to playing on Saturday and meeting new people.
I won't make it out there tonight either. Already had a prior commitment.

See everyone Saturday!

Moving to other thread.

I won't make it out there tonight either. Already had a prior commitment.

See everyone Saturday!

Rest up. We have a tournament to win.

According to their blog, Prairie Highlands is off the cart path today. Hopefully we don't get much additional rain and it remains that way for tomorrow.

http://prairiehighlandsgc.blogspot.com/

Don't worry partner. I've got you covered. They are in my sisters garage
Just sitting unused. Can't imagine why
5b43d08fcb757794a4ebb7a0420cebba.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Great time this morning with Ryan (NebGolfer) Eric (Erky) and Dan (Daddio) Fun times, laughs and even some birdies!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Clubs ready for tomorrow. I am using my Morgan Cup bag one more time.

Until the next time! (it has been on display for two years)

81b13bde956f53a490144ab73609ab67.jpg
a2c90e408c122850b74cd9b7c54c3edf.jpg
40b9e4c1871a7b9f90e602435b0bdd10.jpg
46a996f558ac9f1faf08c7021d42810e.jpg
5e5998cecc9c1dcdf025a20876ded04f.jpg
88ed05cfd388679d0e74a6b072045576.jpg

Ok, so my wife made the choice for dinner. I should have asked where because it's joe's bbq, the place where we are having dinner tomorrow, I think. Good stuff.

*********ATTENTION***********

Just a cautionary note. When traveling to Prairie Highlands in the morning, allow a Few extra minutes. The exit you would normally use off I-35 S to get to the course via Old 56 is closed. Continue to the next exit and follow the detour sign to double back. When you get back to Old 56, turn left and you'll be back on track. It can add 10 or more minutes depending on traffic.

Last edited:
Dont forget everybody, tonight we kick off at 7:30pm.
Please remember that we have to get there, get settled with Dave and Busters, get the cards for everybody, etc. So please allow us the time to do so.

Any one still at deer creek? Nate may have left his range finder in the cart.

Back