Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Sounds like I missed a whole bunch of awesome.
Not really, it was a bunch of overstocked junk on deep discount and the good deals were gone literally as soon as you could click that you wanted one.

Was able to grab an Arccos set for $229 plus I had some Amazon credit I was able to use so only paid $150. Couldn't pass it up at that price. I'm pretty excited for it to get here.

Sounds like I missed a whole bunch of awesome.

Couldnt please some, but I thought it was pretty darn good. Lot of fun too.

If the pickers don't consolidate, wow am I going to get a lot of boxes.

Well that TV didn't last long.... Geez

Missed the TV. Oh well.

Well that TV didn't last long.... Geez
I honestly thought they would have had a decent size inventory on some of the things they were really pushing. Oh well. I will just stick with the TV I bought yesterday. My haul for the day was a Fire Stick and Frozen thermos for my kid. Saved about $20. Better than nothing.

Sucks. Oh well. Now do I keep the fire stick or no...?

I honestly thought they would have had a decent size inventory on some of the things they were really pushing. Oh well. I will just stick with the TV I bought yesterday. My haul for the day was a Fire Stick and Frozen thermos for my kid. Saved about $20. Better than nothing.

I agree. Was not a need, but at that price it was worth it.

I hauled in some braided iPhone cables bc I tear up the ones that came with the phone. That's about it.

Sucks. Oh well. Now do I keep the fire stick or no...?
Keep it. It's a great piece of equipment, especially at that price. Can bring it with you when you travel. As long as you have WiFi and an open hdmi port you are good to go.

Picked up a few things for my wife, mainly waiting till 5:40 when they do the Callaway Cart bag then I'm done. Hoping the cart bag will be a steal.

What TV, the 115 dollar one?

edit; nvm. it was showing good until I clicked on it.
Yeah, it lasted less than a minute. I clicked on it after about 1.5 minutes and the waitlist was full. Serves me right for getting up from the computer.

What's frustrating is when the page reloads it shows the tv with 0% claimed. Every time

I like that black Akribos coming up but the reviews are horrible.

It felt like if you had time to dig through all the garbage you could find a few steals here and there. For those people who were waiting for one or two specific items it probably seemed like a bust. And there were a lot of laughable one dollar deals here and there.... I had kind of hoped they would have put more of their hot selling items up....but I'm greedy like that.

Anyone ever worn Callaway Tech No-show socks? Coming up at 8:30.

Also, Callaway 2015 Org 14 Cart Bag in 15 minutes, and stand bag at 8:40.

We have both and the fire stick is definitely better than the chromecast, but we dumped netflix for amazon prime which was a big mistake, no comparison there.

if I only want to use it for netflix, would chromecast work?

Honestly, spend the extra few bucks and get the fire TV stick.

We used Chromecast for Netflix but you needed to cast it from another device like a tablet or smartphone.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

SOB!! Waited all day for the Callaway Cart bag deal that started at 5:40. Hit refresh at 5:40, seen the deal, hit add to cart and it said sorry deal is 100% claimed! They must have had 1 at that price. So mad :banghead:

Back