2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Yep, and I enjoyed every second of it.

I know Azinger is a love/hate thing for people, but I really enjoy listening to his commentary.

I like zinger most of the time.

That protracer comparison was ridiculous

Great shot by DJ there

I would have thought they were comparing him to amateurs, just a different game when you hit it like that.

well I've pheasant hunted in your great state in that kind of wind ... but not sure I've ever chased the little white ball in sustained 20 mph stuff.

It can suck! And it seems it is always in your face!

Yikes Spieth putting like me

DJ with the solo lead going in the the weekend so to speak. I still think he gets his first major this week.

DJ with the solo lead going in the the weekend so to speak. I still think he gets his first major this week.

There are a lot of people still in the hunt, but DJ seems to be in control. Can you imagine if he played in the same conditions as Willett in the morning?

Mr. Koepka making moves

Koepka coming on strong at the end of the day! Nice! Fantasy team looks strong but the contest here was botched from the start when email went to outbox and not sent. :angryelf:

Come on Duval!!

Terrible putt on 17 then great drive on 18 by Duval. I really hope he makes birdie to make the cut.

Yes Duval!

Looks like I'm done. Put too much faith in Tiger and his success at St. Andrews. Had DJ as my other.

Well I was smart switching to Scott. Had Mahan, Garcia. Oosty, and Day on my list of possible and took a flier on Holmes instead. I'm out. But looking forward to the finish

Dj and rose for me so far so good

Spieth coming up short from 5 feet and then throwing a bit of a tantrum.

Spieth coming up short from 5 feet and then throwing a bit of a tantrum.

5 three-jacks in round 2 is not going to get ANYTHING done. I really want him to win, but I simply don't see it this week.

I hate Ian Poulter. Just one of those things. No real reason why.

Back