Top Courses In Las Vegas

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
glad to see they referenced my big numbers put up at TPC

While I normally dont agree with a lot of Ginella's rankings, this one is pretty spot on.

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/mo...-101513/?cid=twitter_md_v_ginellavegas_101913

And of course the THP Bridgestone Championship course is ranked #3 which is nice to see.

Not bad for a public course like TPC Las Vegas to be ranked right behind two pretty exclusive courses. I tend to think that exclusive courses get bonus points in rankings due to the mystique, much like Cuban cigars.

All I know was the course and the service was AMAZING, id go back out there and play again any time

What a great time, but the first hole viewed on the review brought back nightmares. That number two ate my lunch both days!

All I know was the course and the service was AMAZING, id go back out there and play again any time
I agree completely. In fact, my wife suggested that we schedule a trip to Vegas next fall that will include a couple rounds at TPC Vegas.

I am very biased so I have TPC Vegas as number 1 :) when you figure the staff and the course it is my favorite course anywhere. I have my fingers crossed there will be another THP invasion at TPC Vegas next fall :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I agree completely. In fact, my wife suggested that we schedule a trip to Vegas next fall that will include a couple rounds at TPC Vegas.

You never know, there might be another Bridgestone Invitational in Las Vegas next fall. I know I'd go back.

TPC is a great track, enjoyed it the most out of the 3 courses I played last June. Shadow and cascata are out of my price rage so to me, TPC is the best course in LV.

You never know, there might be another Bridgestone Invitational in Las Vegas next fall. I know I'd go back.

I will be right there with you. What an awesome weekend it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Man, I dont know...I take odd Royal links and add Balihai and add wynn over one of Piaute. Only because they are close to stripe and always in great shape. The first two are way out of most price range for 18 holes.

I want to go back to Vegas soon and play Wolf Creek again, followed by Shadow Creek or Wynn.

I really hope there is. Hey, anybody seen MikeDean lately? Maybe we can get him started on this? :D

I saw this segment when it aired on GC, and I was shocked to not see the Wynn CC in the top 5. Maybe I'm biased because I played there last year, but Royal Links is better? Really Matty G? lol

Played the Wynn last year and it was a great experience.

TapAhoy!

I was fortunate enough to play Shadow Creek as well as Royal Links this year, and several Vegas courses over the years. Shadow Creek is good enough to make my top 5 anywhere... possibly top 3. I liked Royal Links a lot but the novelty wore off quickly - it was a course that I never could get the feel of. It was, however, a fun course, and the Par-mates were an interesting addition - only in Vegas. I'm surprised to see Bali Hi left off as well as Wynn, but this is Ginella's top 5 not mine.

Other great LV courses - Rio Secco, Summerlin and Bear's Best.

Just my $.02

The staff alone could have gotten the course that rating. They were fantastic to all of us. Cant wait to play there again.

Back