Would You Jump In?

No, Nope and Hell No. Flesh eating bacteria having no legs or arms.

The first 40 years of life I would've jumped in without hesitation for a prize like that. I guess I'm a wimp now that I'm rapidly approaching 50. I think it was jumping off that cliff on skis without checking the landing area and blowing out my ACL in 2012 that smartened me up!

Not for gold plated clubs...who knows what critters, visible by the human eye or microscopic, might kill me in there.

Cannonball!!!!

That's where gators breed, hell no. I would throw mward in though and then jump him for the gear.

Hmm, are the clubs coming straight from your garage stash?
Can I somehow decipher what brand the staff bag is?
Is the bag stuffed with gear, or just 14 clubs?
Is the gear brand new, or used?
Is the wind blowing?
Can I wear a vest?

Im pretty sure brand new gear would still be ruined in that poo water

Im pretty sure brand new gear would still be ruined in that poo water
Nah a little bath and they will be good as new

Worse case they are "like new" when being sold

There seems to be an illusion that I want to or would be willing to be thrown into the lake of poo death. Not a freakin chance.

There seems to be an illusion that I want to or would be willing to be thrown into the lake of poo death. Not a freakin chance.
I never said you would be willing...

Don't try your Jedi mind tricks on us obi swag kanobi

I'd be running faster than Auburn Special Teams after a missed field goal.

There was no bag in a weird nasty pond
Whatever. You'd be analyzing the gear that was slowly sinking like Arnold in Terminator.

Absolutely! for a whole bag...absolutely

only way im going is with a full waterproof hazmat suit and then a decontamination afterwards including the clubs and bag.

Funny that one person on this forum has a hazmat suit at their house

I would do it, I've capsized in rougher conditions. If JB is throwing it in, best believe some good stuff is inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My main concern is the brain eating amoeba's (yes, it's a thing) ... but a set of nose plugs would take care of that. As someone who has sat on a john boat in a swine lagoon taking "water" samples (and praying that he wouldn't tip over) ... this seems a bit tamer.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toss in a ticket to the #Grandaddy and I'll do the 400 meter freestyle through that b!$ch!

Toss in a ticket to the #Grandaddy and I'll do the 400 meter freestyle through that b!$ch!

I might hold my breath and hustle to the deep end and back for that.

Of course

Back