2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 2 years Wilson Staff hosted an incredible THP Event. Next year, the constant will change.
In 2016 we #ChangeTheGame

For 2 years Wilson Staff hosted an incredible THP Event. Next year, the constant will change.
In 2016 we #ChangeTheGame

wait... wi they host TWO events?

2ele3ap.png

You've got my attention! The past two Wilson Staff events have been incredible!

You've got my attention! The past two Wilson Staff events have been incredible!
They've certainly set the bar high and to hear they're going even more over the top, I have no doubt is going to blow our minds!

I always wanted in on the Wilson events, they do a awesome job making it a great time for THP.. This will defiantly have a lot of eyes on it for next year.

The details for this one are insane

I can't wait to hear about it. The dates did not work for me this year but this is on my radar for 2016.

I spent a chunk of my life in Chicago and my last name is Wilson after all.

I adore me some W/S. I've had multiple guys at the airport ask where I got my Legacy backpack and when I tell them they are stunned.

Teaser

Think Team Competition

I like teams

Teams are good!

I like teams as well! Winning by yourself is awesome but winning as a team is more rewarding IMO

Adding this to my list of "must attend events"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson golf and team competitions? That's something many on here can get down with.

Teams are fun!

Nice! Team Competitions are so much fun! Like this teaser a lot!

Team competition is always fun. I need to keep an eye on this one.

Teaser

Think Team Competition

I try but my mind keeps wandering back to deep dish pizza.

Is that wrong?

Teaser

Think Team Competition

This sounds really interesting. Great teaser! Can't wait for this to roll out.

Team golf is the best! #TheGauntlet was my first team competition since college and it left me wanting more!!!!!

Team golf is the best! #TheGauntlet was my first team competition since college and it left me wanting more!!!!!

It sure is, felt the same way after #TheKing.

Oh wow... Wilson Staff and Team Competition... Wish i could sign up for this one already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back