Lefty golfers..... Where are you?

johndeere10

Banned
Reaction score
If you play golf left-handed please let us know!!!! Don't be ashamed be proud of playing from the right side! :D

"Us"

Are you hearing voices? :alien:

Didn't know there was a lefty group.... Thanks!

"US" yes.... "we" have to stick together! :D

Kind of like this? :act-up:

cult.jpg

Yeah something like that. Easier to round the group up when it comes to sacrificing a righty because they get all new clubs and testing before us!!! :snub::laughing:

Reactions: JB
Im here! And in GA

I just told FLTC that someone started a "I'm hot and a lefty golfer" thread and he almost crashed his car out of excitement and joy. He says hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've arrived @ uncle daddy's safe and sound. Yep, I'm a lefty (but everyone already knew that).

I just told FLTC that someone started a "I'm hot and a lefty golfer" thread and he almost crashed his car out of excitement and joy. He says hi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashamed Oh no way we are a great breed of golfer and we do hit from the right side of the tee! Sent you an invitation to join the other 15 of us

Great to see a lefty thread and have been in THP for a while now and never knew there was a lefty group. I don't think any of the lefty's here are ashamed, we are proud to stand on the right side of the tee box.

Dang, I liked it better when they stayed in the closet, hehe

I am a canadian lefty

One more Canadian Lefty here.

I know several lefty Canadians in other golf forums. It seems to be a hockey thing. I got to play in my first all lefty foursome when I went to Canadian Cameron Convention near Niagara Falls few years back. That was a blast!

Another Canadian lefty here, suprisingly most of the people I golf with around here are lefties. Must be something in the water!

I know several lefty Canadians in other golf forums. It seems to be a hockey thing.

Do a lot of left-handed Canadians play right-handed too?

Yet another Canadian lefty here... hmm..

Left-handed here too. Must be a special on LH clubs in Canada...

I think most of us left handed golfing Canadians are likely "right handed" (not sure though). Maybe we do get it from shooting left in hockey, or batting left in baseball. I wonder what the real % difference is between the amount of American and rest of the world Left handed Golfers vs. %of Canadian Lefties?.

Only lefties would get excited about this! I'm a lefty, that golfs right. What a shame right? I know - I learned to golf from my dad, who golfs right handed and never changed over. Great thread tho. I love meeting other lefties and still toy with the idea of changing. But, I'm also a woman, so finding lefty women's golf clubs to demo would be a pain.

Only lefties would get excited about this! I'm a lefty, that golfs right. What a shame right? I know - I learned to golf from my dad, who golfs right handed and never changed over. Great thread tho. I love meeting other lefties and still toy with the idea of changing. But, I'm also a woman, so finding lefty women's golf clubs to demo would be a pain.

Welcome to THP :) My friend is also a female and she's a lefty as well :good:

And another Canuck Lefty.

Back