What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brisket sandwich and cheesy bacon fries.. I could have done without the cheesy bacon..

705B1BAA-CFBB-4EF0-B50E-2D019BB99B0B-9731-00000E6043E0C72F.jpg

Just some pasta with meatsauce.

homemade fettucini alfredo!

Canadan cheesy bacon fries sound awesome, so do texas cheese fries at chiles

Lasagna.

#4 combo at our local Mexican restaurant.

hahaha I love the description... If it was huevos con choriso, you made an excellent choice!!

I like the huevos rancheros.

hahaha I love the description... If it was huevos con choriso, you made an excellent choice!!

I used to get choriso at an authentic (little dive) place in Wichita, never wanted to know what was in it, but here I just go for the cheese dip, lol.

I like the huevos rancheros.

What's the rancheros part?

I used to get choriso at an authentic (little dive) place in Wichita, never wanted to know what was in it, but here I just go for the cheese dip, lol.

haha I stopped listening after "spicy sausage" and just trusted that it tastes amazing.

Grabbed a frozen pizza that looked different and WOW, was crazy good for frozen. It was a Palermo's primo thin special edition pepperoni. Will be grabbing a few more for last minute hungar.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Eggs, I think!

It's eggs, refried beans, mexican style rice, tortillas.

I think that's the huevos part.. Huevos con choriso is egg and spicy sausage combined, with tortillas and rice and beans...

SO GOOD.

Made country ham and spinach quiche for dinner and served it with homemade brioche toast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's the huevos part.. Huevos con choriso is egg and spicy sausage combined, with tortillas and rice and beans...

SO GOOD.

I always heard it was all that plus fish in some area's and all the good (nasty) pig parts in others.

Something somewhere with the in laws

Most likely just snake after a huge lunch.

hahahaha, dumb part there is no autocorrect that time.

hahaha. We're having Steak-Ums tonight.

Getting ready to snack on potato skins.

Firing up the Big Green Egg this evening...Surf and Turf night!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sunday is when I cook a big meal, trying to decide what I want to do...

Cheeseburger Macaroni tonight. The kids love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back