What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on a French Toast kick lately.

oooh, that sounds good too. Might have to work on that tomorrow night if home early enough.

Jambalaya with smoked sausage

6egehu3e.jpg

Baked salmon with rice, yum!

Since today is Chinese New Years, my mom says it is "traditional" to not eat any sort of animal protein... so yeah. Rabbit food and tofu for me I guess - whenever I get home tonight from school.

pot roast! grandma's recipe.

Gotta love Zatarain's

Beef stroganoff and mashed potatoes with corn

Sorry my mom wasn't around, so had to eat what my wife made. Very fulfilling, pretty low calorie, can't be eating Crap every night, the 32 pounds lost in 5 weeks will pile back on too quick

Sorry my mom wasn't around, so had to eat what my wife made. Very fulfilling, pretty low calorie, can't be eating Crap every night, the 32 pounds lost in 5 weeks will pile back on too quick

haha I actually thought it sounded pretty good man.. Keeping the cals low = win.

haha I actually thought it sounded pretty good man.. Keeping the cals low = win.

I was stuffed too, and only ate 3/4 a cup

Fired up the grill and made myself a Delmonico

Hibachi consisting of lobster, ribeye, salmon, scallops and veggies!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Wings.

Bacon wrapped filet and a baked potato

Kelly is preparing it right now. She kills this meal! One of my faves. I'll snap one when she finishes it up.

I am jealous. One of my fav chain meals while on the road is Brio's Pasta Fra Diablo w. chicken instead of shrimp.

Chicken salad on an everything bagel. Not too filling but it's what I had on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back