Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke is walking around the house right now for the first time in multiple days. Im literally almost in tears of joy right now.

That's awesome

Duke is a fighter! Great news

Duke is walking around the house right now for the first time in multiple days. Im literally almost in tears of joy right now.

Such great news.

Glad to hear the pup is moving around!

Got my December round of golf in today. They were calling for 59 deg today, but I don't think it ever actually got there. Glad I brought a jacket just in case. That makes 3 years in a row that I've gotten a round in every month throughout the year!! Cmon mild weather for 2015!!

c41c1369934b4399d0d0ff4bf43ac2be.jpg

Happy to have this sleepy head in my arms. Has meant less golf over the past few weeks but so worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news James and JB. I'm glad the kiddos are doing better.

I played golf today, and actually made money. That was a bit different for me I'm usually the guy handing over cash at the end.

Great news James and JB. I'm glad the kiddos are doing better.

I played golf today, and actually made money. That was a bit different for me I'm usually the guy handing over cash at the end.

Was out of the money by one stroke. :banghead: Played pretty well and had a great time with a bunch of good guys, so I'm cool with it. :act-up:

JM

I am positive that you are ecstatic JB and we are really happy for you guys and Dukster! Give him a scratch on the chin for us eh!

JM

Great news James & JB.

Love it JB, little guy doesn't deserve that pain.

Glad Char is home with you and the Mrs james

Today work gets started on the inside for my geothermal furnace. I can't wait to have regular heat again!

Today work gets started on the inside for my geothermal furnace. I can't wait to have regular heat again!

Nice! Just in time for the real winter to show up

Nice! Just in time for the real winter to show up

Most definitely just in time, our pellet stove does a decent job but it's not the same as a furnace.

The geo should be super cheap to run now the install is different

Most definitely just in time, our pellet stove does a decent job but it's not the same as a furnace.

The geo should be super cheap to run now the install is different

Sounds like more $$$ to spend on golf now.

Or more money to blow on poolside drinks at LITA....ur call

We've got a work holiday party - just down in the atrium of our building, but I get to see a lot of folks I haven't been able to work with in a while - a good reminder of why I do enjoy working here, even though it's been a rough go of it lately. The people I work with are top notch.

That's great to hear JB. Sorry I missed it it'll now. Just found the new thread.

Looks like a 21 pound package is arriving Wednesday from Callaway. I know what that means.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want HHJJ? These. And I am going to eat every single one of them.

a000dc5f1773701803c7ba563f05ac5b.jpg

Simple but delicious. Those are "sprits", right?

Just saw a video of my swing from my first lesson and my third lesson and Im making incredible progress

Happy to be starting a new project today, this will be the longest job I've done, which is going to take roughly 9 months. Biggest drawback will be commute times, but once golf season kicks off, I'll play golf after work to stay out of the lovely DC traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back