The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fracking won't cause a 5.3. I don't care what the hippies say. Haha

There are a ton of fault lines that run through the state isn't there? Obviously the fracking doesn't help the cause though ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a ton of fault lines that run through the state isn't there? Obviously the fracking doesn't help the cause though ha.

Yeah, we have several "ancient" fault lines, I'm thankful that I got the earthquake insurance on the new house though hahaha

So, the quake was enough that school got canceled today bc everything has to be checked for structural integrity, thats a new way to get out of school for me.

Downtown is bad though, buildings down all over, and I'm sure there will only be more found today as the sub comes up.

So, the quake was enough that school got canceled today bc everything has to be checked for structural integrity, thats a new way to get out of school for me.

Downtown is bad though, buildings down all over, and I'm sure there will only be more found today as the sub comes up.

Dang hope the school is ok. Is that downtown Tulsa?

Dang hope the school is ok. Is that downtown Tulsa?
Nah, we are fully moved to Cushing now, quake centered 1 mile west of Cushing. Some of the readings were as high as 6.4, the average ended up 5.4 though.

Glad you said that though, I probably need to go check the other house today since I'm out, it'd be my luck it'll have damage before we sell it.

Buildings down as in collapsed or just shut down?

Multiple collapsed, crazy
Ugh not good. Probably older buildings that were never designed for earthquake resistance. Any word on deaths or injuries?

Sometimes I dont listen to some people and discredit their views and it leads to failing to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Every so often when it take my head out of my backside the light shines bright.

Saw the Cushing headline this morning. Stay safe, James!

Stay safe James!
Quakes are NO FUN!

First time at Universal Orlando in 9 years and it's fun to see all sorts of new rides. Off to WDW for a few more days.

Is canceled spelled with one L or two?

The Official Banter Away Thread

Just got the weirdest call at the office. At first I thought it was a head hunter but then I realized he was asking how to set up a program just like my company's. In the exact same market space.

Um, no I'm not going to tell you that?

Just got the weirdest call at the office. At first I thought it was a head hunter but then I realized he was asking how to set up a program just like my company's. In the exact same market space.

Um, no I'm not going to tell you that?

You should direct him to that food truck you went to...

wake me up when tomorrow ends...

Had a meeting this morning right next to Independence Hall in Philly, so after it was over I walked over and quickly did a little sightseeing and tourism. Love seeing the historic parts of our country.

It's 630 and it's pitch black out, lame

Sorry if i havent replied to a pm or post the whole no notifications (between tapatalk and gmail) is beating my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back